Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recieved my GPS mount for on the brake master cylinder the other day. What a QUALITY part. Well machined,and nice powder-coat finish. Road Rage did one hell of a job on it. This was the unit Coyote designed. I have the older Streetpilot, which is bigger that the new units, so it hits the mirror, yet is at a fine angle to still see it. Im sure the newer StreetPilots will fit better. Good tight fit... I seemed to have lost the phone # for RoadRage..maybe someone can post it. These guys are GREAT...

·
Registered
3,744 Posts
That's an excellent choice alauth56. I have the StreetPilot III myself and like many of us here have gone with the RAM mount system -- sturdy and extremely versatile. The below picture does not do a great job in showing it but that just serves to advertise it's unobtrusiveness.

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i dont have room down there for a RAM mount. I have a fairing and radio, plus a tool bag directly above the bar clamps. The Sirius radio, and the 32oz drink mug. So the master cylinder was a logical,unused spot...

·
Registered
9 Posts
GPS Mount

Hey Al,
I am glad you have your new mount. I would post a photo of it if I had one.
I'll have to break out the camera. We need to update our website. To reflect the parts we are developing and producing for the VTX. As I have told guys watching the Mr. Nasty project, we are still working on the rake kits for the "X". And, we will be ready to get the GPS mounts to Hal very soon. We must complete an involved commercial job before turning back to these projects. Anyone interested in a mount or a rake kit should call us @ Roadrage
706-824-7243[/img]

·
Registered
9 Posts
GPS Mount

Hey Al,
I am glad you have your new mount. I would post a photo of it if I had one.
I'll have to break out the camera. We need to update our website to reflect the parts we are developing and producing for the VTX. As I have told guys watching the Mr. Nasty project, we are still working on the rake kits for the "X". And, we will be ready to get the GPS mounts to Hal very soon. We must complete an involved commercial job before turning back to these projects. Anyone interested in a mount or a rake kit should call us @ Roadrage
706-824-7243[/img]

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Bump, geez,Jeff.....no one interested??

1 - 7 of 7 Posts