Honda VTX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
That's right..................gas is 99 cents a gallon in Paragould, Arkansas
. We've got a gas war between Murphy and Citgo. This is fun.

·
Registered
2,265 Posts
Stay away from CITGO, aren't they owned by wanna-be dictator Hugo Chavez's Venezuala?????? I say F-em, even if they are selling 25 cent gas.

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
Oh Yea!!!
Up yours OPEC!!
heres my rear view of my 4 wheeled vehicle?
my car.jpg

·
Registered
824 Posts
Wow... 99 cents a gallon. Here in the Pacific Northwest ours is $1.68 for regular. We're always the highest in the Nation.

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
Hell yeah, just bought a Jetta TDI this week for the wife, 50 mpg highway baby, 30-40 city!!!!!!!
Yeah!! That's the way to stick it to all those countries who hate USA. I hope they get so broke they have to go back to goat farming!

·
Registered
962 Posts
Wow... 99 cents a gallon. Here in the Pacific Northwest ours is $1.68 for regular. We're always the highest in the Nation.
Yep! Up here in the far NW corner we got as low as $1.62 but it went back up to $1.69. Gotta love the liberal NW and our taxes!

·
Registered
790 Posts
It's $1.48 here in Russellville, Arkansas. It's about 225 miles from here, it might be worth the trip. I've got kin folk in Caraway I could visit.

Enjoy the cheap gas!:thumbup:

·
Registered
141 Posts
We are at $1.79. WE are usually one of the highest in the nation in western WI.

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
I paid $1.39/gallon this morning. This afternoon the same station is at $1.55.

·
Registered
261 Posts
Gas Price dropping....

$1.35 a gallon for the last three weeks.....holding our breath!:mrgreen:

·
Registered
381 Posts
Left town on the 1st, it was $1.54. Got back at 11pm, $1.85. Did something happen that 18hrs I was gone? Gotta love the goverment. Just heard on the radio, that because we're not using as much gas, they're not getting as much of our money as they want. Do you know what their solution is in this time of recession? Raise the gas tax.:shock::yikes::dontknow:nojoke Doc

·
Registered
495 Posts
yep, here in the midwest it jumped .20 a gallon overnight. It jumped so fast that the media had no explanation as to why. I think that as long as the media keeps it mouth shut gas prices would settle and smooth out. I think my dime is up.......:shock:

·
Registered
358 Posts
Yup ; My wife and I just got back from doing a New Years thing in Grace land , Memphis and it was $1.39. We got back to Mansfield and it was $1.85. That sux . NXed:cry:

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
Must be nice. I twas $1.48 here until Tuesday and jumped to $1.62 and today went to $1.85.

Still, I can drive the F150 to work (140 mi round trip) today for less than what it cost to ride the X over the summer so I'm not complaining!

·
Registered
9,510 Posts
$1.89 a gallon here in the midwest. And some of you think you are the highest? OK!

John

1 - 20 of 31 Posts