Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone going to the Marine ride sat?
thanks john

·
Registered
6,582 Posts
I guess a Sailor (Retired) should attend so the Navy can continue to carry the Marines...... as usual. :lol:

I think Carl mentioned this to me tonight while we were at or on our way back from the QSL Bike Night.....

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
I plan to do a Memorial Scholarship Benefit Run out of Steel City Grille in Monessen for a 20 year son of a State Cop that was killed on a bike and then head out to the Gatto Block Party on Saturday.

Carl

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
Anybody going to this tomorrow (Sunday)?

·
Registered
6,582 Posts
I was there today, saw Carl's bike down in the Show Lane, but I don't think he was entered (no stickers on the front light like the others). Also saw Brian, Carl's son.... but I didn't see Carl. They had some great Hot Dogs there and some loud music... :lol: It will be going on tomorrow too... but I doubt I will be there.

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
I saw your Valk up in the Honda Shop lower parking lot but didn't see you or Jim. I was with Mark/Jen and Bill with the Steeler Shadow. We ran into my son.

The Steak Hoagie was worth the trip.

Carl

PS - I now know where the Thursday Meet and Great Hot Dog Shop is and shouldn't get lost :lol:

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
PS - I now know where the Thursday Meet and Great Hot Dog Shop is and shouldn't get lost :lol:[/quote]

Amazing!! see ya there!

·
Registered
284 Posts
PAVTXER said:
I guess a Sailor (Retired) should attend so the Navy can continue to carry the Marines...... as usual. :lol:
Very Funny, John :lol:

I wish I could have joined you guys! :cry:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts