Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How old are you riders, im 53.:D. i've been riding for 5yrs now, never riden before, sorry guy's i did'nt explain this, im on another US forum , doing the same question that some one else has asked, it seems like we're going down the same road, that is there seems like a lot of "older guys are riding then younger rider's" and there's a lot of experience there, i dont know where this will end up but lets see where it goes. I must say, I don't see to many older blokes riding on my journey's, perhap's im not looking hard.

·
Registered
74 Posts
How old are you riders, im 53.:D
Its not how old you are, its how old you feel ! I'm 59 , I feel 39, because I have so much going on, from building a house ,landscaping, doing side jobs, clam digging ,going to grand kids games and riding (when I have the time and a good way to end the day). Age is only a number. So ride young and be street smart.

·
Registered
658 Posts

·
Registered
222 Posts
Ahhhhhh that makes me the youngster :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

They reckon your only as old as the woman you feel, so that brings me back to 49. ;);)

a25Chev:!:

·
Registered
1,700 Posts
34 and not in any hurry to turn 35. I'm old enough now. :lol:

·
Registered
9,296 Posts
I will be 61 in a couple of months. been riding for 43 years straight. almost 350,000 miles on bikes.
if I stated how I felt when I get up in the morning... you would NOT believe me... I feel Old.

till I get on the bike and ride.

·
Registered
289 Posts
67 and still aging slowly!

·
Registered
363 Posts
I'mm 44, been riding 27 years. Mostly sports bikes. Still riding sports bikes and currently building a track bike. Only ONE bike i even considder doing a trip on but... VTX1800 ;)

·
Registered
57 Posts
37, been riding for 12 years, always cruisers. First was a Honda VT250C, then a Suzuki Volusia, had the X since 2010.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts