Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I read about the clutch-pull-relief on the forum and as thick winter gloves makes it harder to pull the clutch I thought it would be worth a try. Ordered it from Glen and put it on last weekend. I am now a clutch-pull-relief- believer! Took a ride (or two, any excuse will do...) put on my thickest gloves- not a problem. I'm good to go.
Oregon provides some awesome fall/winter days but hot, it is not.

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
I read about the clutch-pull-relief on the forum and as thick winter gloves makes it harder to pull the clutch I thought it would be worth a try. Ordered it from Glen and put it on last weekend. I am now a clutch-pull-relief- believer! Took a ride (or two, any excuse will do...) put on my thickest gloves- not a problem. I'm good to go.
Oregon provides some awesome fall/winter days but hot, it is not.
Thank you. Glad you like it.

Enjoy your ride.
Glen

·
Registered
2,680 Posts
I really need to get one of these... With thin gloves I'm ok but the last few days I used thicker gloves and it can be harder to feather the clutch.

·
Registered
707 Posts
I really need to get one of these... With thin gloves I'm ok but the last few days I used thicker gloves and it can be harder to feather the clutch.
I don't have any problems working the clutch with thick gloves on. I just bought a pair of heated gloves and they're the thickest I've ever owned. It just took a few days to get used to the feel. The clutch pull relief is a nice thing to have I'm sure though.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts