Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,359 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Going for a ride in a little bit, anyone want to go?
Nope, no plans or destination, just want to go for a ride on a nice day.
Want to keep it to around a max of 4 hours saddle time.
Heading out to the garage in about a half hour.
If you are in the area and want to get together let me know.
Just one note: I've been to the coast a lot this month, so I'm thinking interior NH and VT.
Too nice out to not charge he battery. I'll check again in a a half hour.

·
Registered
1,359 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well...

So, where did the road lead you? We're a little jealous here!
Well... I started messing around with the GoPro stuff in the garage, and before I knew it an hour oe so passed by, so I kept it local out on 97 through Topsfield, down to 1A in Hamilton/Wenham, continued to 133 in Essex, and then across 128 to Manchester By The Sea where I stopped for a late lunch in a park by the harbor, back to 133 and to 1A further north to Newburyport and via some back roads to 110 and a last of the summer ice cream stop at Hodgies in Amesbury. After that it was down to the Merrimack River road and across the bridge to the 113 side. Followed some back roads to Georgetown from 113 and the 133 back into Andover, and home.
About a "C" note on the odometer. Spectacular day, with little or no traffic.:thumbup:

Looking forward to a couple of more battery chargers before the season is over and a final trip to Vermont, perhaps an o-night to end the season.

Hope someone else got out, the board has been almost silent since I got back from out west. Just too nice outside not to go for a ride. Alas, schoolwork haunts me today, though there may be some time for a short ride later around dinner time.

Capture.jpg

·
Registered
3,331 Posts
Paul, once I'm back on the road, we still need that ride to Reds. Karen and I were up in Boothbay for 5 days last week and the lines there for lobster rolls is always the same................long!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts