Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Fellow X'rs!!! gonna be in Fallon in January with my command for about a month. Yes, I'm Navy and would love to meet up with some fellow X rider's near by or in the area. Plus need to know what the weather will be like that time of year. I know it will be cold, it's been a few years since I was there last. so any info would be great. Hope to meet up with you all. 8) Oh! BTW, I'm out of North Florida, we are the First Coast VTX Rider's.

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
WOW!!!!! Nobody live's here or near by? Come On Nevada X rider's, show me some love here. Ya'll gonna have 2 X riders visiting and a couple other bikers too. :D

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
O.K. Gonna be there on the 9th of Jan. What's the weather gonna be like this year? How cold will it be? Any info would be great. Thanx in advance and Merry Chistmas.

M

·
0 Posts
I sent you a PM a while back. Anyway, we hope the weather won't be like last year. We got 5' of snow the day after Christmas then, 10 days later, another 5' fell. Combine that with the ice fog that came in and we were socked in until near the end of Feb. It was near the end of Feb before I got the first 300 miles in.

That being said, there is a winter storm coming in and the temp is falling as I write. This is the way it started last year only this one is just supposed to drop 3' in the Sierras with little on the valley floor - we hope!!!

Finding X riders in this part of the country is a challenge as I've only seen a few. Those few riders seem to keep to themselves and don't seem to do forums. PM/email me when you get settled in. Be sure to put VTX in the subject line so it doesn't get dumped with the spam.

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hello Nevada X'rs. I made it, got here last night. weather is not bad, not too cold either, just a little colder than Jacksonville, Fl. Gonna be here for a month in Fallon. Hope to meet you all. Mr. X, yes I got your pm, sorry I did not get back with ya. might be going to Reno tonight after work. Warm today, wish I had my X today.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts