Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a freind who is trying to get his wife into riding and wants to do a weekend trip with Julie and I. He doesn't want one of those smelly pigs but would like to break her in on a goldwing. Does anybody know of somewhere that rents goldwings in SE WI?

Thanks,

Steve

·
Registered
2,429 Posts
Check local dealers. Eagle Rider rental only has HDs and smaller Hondas, no 'Wings. The closest location is Chicago.

Good luck.

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
TTT

Anybody else have any advice???

Thanks Condolini.

Steve

·
Registered
695 Posts
rental

Just go to Southeast sales on 76th and tell Terry your really interested in the Wing and away you g on a long test drive, just tell him you need to ride it for a long time to see if you really like it.. I did and was gone half a day and he didn't say a thing. :lol: :lol: Nice bike if you like to travek in style.

VTXED Steve

·
Registered
1,475 Posts
Hunter1 said:
I have a freind who is trying to get his wife into riding and wants to do a weekend trip with Julie and I. He doesn't want one of those smelly pigs but would like to break her in on a goldwing. Does anybody know of somewhere that rents goldwings in SE WI?

Thanks,

Steve
Check out Moturis rentals, they rent all kinds of toys, campers, rv's, motorcycles and even watercraft, I rented from them in Las Vegas last year and I think they have a Milwauikee-Chicago location.

www.moturis.com

1 - 5 of 5 Posts