Honda VTX Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1st Coast X'ers going to Destination Daytona this weekend. Any suggestions for good places to eat.

B4 U ask, we're going to check out J&P Cycles. Also heard Walker Honda moved into the old museum and expanded.

·
Mad Hatter
21,343 Posts
Yes, Honda Did move into the Old Museum and MAN is it BIG!!!! U need about a Good Solid Hour to walk threw!!! They have TONS of bikes..

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
lots of places to eat right on 92 speedway blvd. even a Sonny's.

right in line with the honda place and daytona usa.

rossmeyers place is about 15 miles from the honda place.

John

·
Registered
182 Posts
Kevin Kuiper said:
Yes, Honda Did move into the Old Museum and MAN is it BIG!!!! U need about a Good Solid Hour to walk threw!!! They have TONS of bikes..
Hey Kevin, where exactly is the new Walkers Honda. I swear I've been all over Daytona but never seen it.

·
Registered
182 Posts
GCS_FL_VTXR said:
1st Coast X'ers going to Destination Daytona this weekend. Any suggestions for good places to eat.

B4 U ask, we're going to check out J&P Cycles. Also heard Walker Honda moved into the old museum and expanded.
Right in Destination Daytona is a BBQ place. I don't remember the name but we've eaten there a few times and always been good.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Destination Daytona

A good place to eat near Destination Daytona is the River Grille, its right on the Tomoka River and they have an outside deck. From Destination Daytona, head south on US 1 toward Ormond Beach. Go over the Tomoka Rive bridge and it is on the right. Good seafood and a great deck so you can get a little rowdy if you like.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts