Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Senior Moments
8,400 Posts
Good Morning Jay! I had a cup of JITTER coffee yesterday!!!!!!!!!!!!!! STARBUZZ COFFEE :shock: :!:

·
Registered
6,360 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
country girl said:
Good Morning Jay! I had a cup of JITTER coffee yesterday!!!!!!!!!!!!!! STARBUZZ COFFEE :shock: :!:
should have stoppedat JayBucks for coffee!!!

·
Senior Moments
8,400 Posts
Grandpa J said:
[quote="country girl":9ewm1p1g]Good Morning Jay! I had a cup of JITTER coffee yesterday!!!!!!!!!!!!!! STARBUZZ COFFEE :shock: :!:
should have stoppedat JayBucks for coffee!!![/quote:9ewm1p1g]Yep, I gotta stop drinking that HIGH OCTANE coffee, lol

·
Registered
3,543 Posts
Thanks! Takin' the X in for service today and hopefully get it back before the rain comes in again tomorrow. That and wrestlin' over a new seat for it. Decision, decisions!

·
Senior Moments
8,400 Posts
Cody450 said:
Thanks! Takin' the X in for service today and hopefully get it back before the rain comes in again tomorrow. That and wrestlin' over a new seat for it. Decision, decisions!
I am waiting to get my new back tire on my bike. The tread is gone :shock: I still have on the tires that came with the bike. I now haev 18,500 miles on those tires. Getting by on borrowed time now. Oh, hubby has a Mustang seat on his bike. he likes it rather well, especially the back rest. I still have my stock seat. He has a 2002 1800, I have a 2004 1300.

·
Registered
3,543 Posts
I really like the Ultimate X. I have heard good things about both seats though. I have a real bad back because of surgery a few years ago.

·
Senior Moments
8,400 Posts
Cody450 said:
I really like the Ultimate X. I have heard good things about both seats though. I have a real bad back because of surgery a few years ago.
Des does make a good seat. I have a few friends that have the Ultimate seat. They have no complaints at all.

·
Registered
3,543 Posts
I'll probably get the package deal so my wife will be comfortable, although she only weighs 95 pounds, I'm more worried about her gettin' blown off the back! 8)

·
Senior Moments
8,400 Posts
Cody450 said:
I'll probably get the package deal so my wife will be comfortable, although she only weighs 95 pounds, I'm more worried about her gettin' blown off the back! 8)
She can hold on to you, that way she won't get blown off the bike!

·
Registered
3,543 Posts
She does, and I think she's gettin' used to it 'cause she doesn't put me in a choke hold anymore when we ride. :lol:

·
Senior Moments
8,400 Posts
Cody450 said:
She does, and I think she's gettin' used to it 'cause she doesn't put me in a choke hold anymore when we ride. :lol:
I know what you mean. The first time I rode with hubby (30 years ago) I had a death grip on him. When we got married he sold his bike. His choice, I liked it. 6 years ago the bike bug hit him and he got a Shadow Sabre. Sold it and got his 1800. When I would ride on the back of the sabre, I would get so comfortable I would snooze. That is when I asked about driving a bike, so he bought me a 750. Rode that for 2 years and then I got my 1300. No regrets at all. Sometimes I miss riding on the back, but now that I ride my own, it feels so strange to be a passenger.

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
morning :) im getting my coffee fix too.

·
Registered
3,543 Posts
country girl said:
Good Morning Timberghost! I could use another cup of coffee! One is not enough. :wink:
How about making a pot of 40 weight this time!

·
Senior Moments
8,400 Posts
Cody450 said:
country girl said:
Good Morning Timberghost! I could use another cup of coffee! One is not enough. :wink:
How about making a pot of 40 weight this time!
After that STARBUZZ coffee yesterday I need some UN-LEADED coffee, lol

1 - 18 of 18 Posts