Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
H

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Honda just got some more in and sent this note:

May 28, 2009

We are happy to announce that a limited number of July Fury shipments have arrived early. Due to high consumer and dealer demand, we will fill all possible July orders at this time.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Maybe we can get our black one now

·
Registered
787 Posts
Honda just got some more in and sent this note:

May 28, 2009

We are happy to announce that a limited number of July Fury shipments have arrived early. Due to high consumer and dealer demand, we will fill all possible July orders at this time.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Maybe we can get our black one now
Good news! wish I could afford one. Looks like its going to be a good year for the Fury.
Regards,
PAVTX

·
Registered
2 Posts
Waiting Impatiently... :/

hope they send some of those bad boys up to wisconsin... i went to honda powersports in lacrosse and put a down payment on the matte silver edition, which is the next one that was suppose to be coming in... he said its suppose to arrive sometime in june, hopefully that holds true... im getting the cycle fever :D

the first fury they had sold the very same day they put it on the floor, so i didnt get a chance to even look at one in person yet :(

i guess ill just have to keep looking pictures and just imagine im riding down the road with the wind in my hair :thumbup:

·
Registered
89 Posts
hope they send some of those bad boys up to wisconsin... i went to honda powersports in lacrosse and put a down payment on the matte silver edition, which is the next one that was suppose to be coming in... he said its suppose to arrive sometime in june, hopefully that holds true... im getting the cycle fever :D

the first fury they had sold the very same day they put it on the floor, so i didnt get a chance to even look at one in person yet :(

i guess ill just have to keep looking pictures and just imagine im riding down the road with the wind in my hair :thumbup:

If you want to make a road trip they have one in Lincoln, NE, I got to ride it today and it was a nice bike. I definitely liked the matte silver and black the best, mainly because of the ugly silver wheels on the others, definitely should have gone polished or chrome in my opinion. None the less they ride really nice, just can't handle the loss in power coming from the 1800, and the price, they were at $13,900!

·
Registered
2 Posts
kinda makes me sad hearing all these places just have them sitting on the showroom floors, and the people that have money down for them are waiting.... lol... anyways, thanks for the info i really appreciate it!, did you get to see the blue one in person? for me i originally wanted the blue one, but the more and more i looked at pictures of the matte silver one, i started to change direction... but yeah, that power issue would probably suck being u ride a bike with a bigger engine... this will be my first bike, so its pretty cool for a starter bike :) my brother has a 883 harley sportster, and i really like his bike.... the more and more i ride his the more and more i want mine!!! ahhh!! lol

·
Registered
89 Posts
Hey, they had one in every color there. Was nice to be able to compare. Overall I liked the blue color the best but I could not get over the silver wheels, they put that big 21" wheel on there and paint it silver? Does not make sense to me but whatever. That is why I was drawn to the matte silver, looked great with the black frame and black wheels. But you could just chrome the wheels for not much more than they want for the premium price of the matter silver/black, and then have a fury different than most others!

But, if it was me I would not buy it as a first bike, I would get a used 750 or 900 cruiser, but to each their own.

·
Registered
262 Posts
My dealer called yesterday and told me that Honda had accepted the order and told the dealer it will be "sometime" in July. :dontknow::sad:

·
Registered
89 Posts
My dealer called yesterday and told me that Honda had accepted the order and told the dealer it will be "sometime" in July. :dontknow::sad:

Hey, just out of curiosity is there something specific you are looking for that you had to order one? There are three of them on ebay under $12K buy it now. The closest one to you would be kentucky the way it looks, would be a great time to fly down and try out that new bike on the way home! Just a thought!

·
Registered
303 Posts
I'd consider a Fury if it wasn't for the small 1300cc motor. I'd much rather have the 1800cc power plant.

·
Registered
1,714 Posts
I've seen them out at the dealers here where I live, 2 at the Gilroy shop and 3 at the Hollister shop. what are you saying??? theres more demand then supply????

·
Registered
831 Posts
They had three at cherry hill cycle center in Cherry hill NJ last week . Only about 2 1/2 hours from you . Black, silver, and blue .

·
Registered
262 Posts
Ordered mine over a month ago. I want the LE Matte Silver. We live in a small town and that :dontknow: may be why we are at the bottom of the list. I'll get it sometime. Thanks for your replies.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts