Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anybody recommend a good PC3 tuner in Broward or North Dade.
Now that I have my new air box (was waiting for the P4 but $599.,I don't think so, back to the Thunder) it's time to be stopping the popping.

·
Registered
617 Posts
tuner

Got mine done at Kevin Blais Racing. He is an autherized dealer for PC. He dinos the bike and sets fuel & air for all the gears and rpms. His shop is located just off I95 at Ives Dairy road. It wasn't cheap but well worth the time and money. PM me and I'll give you details

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
Re: tuner

batman said:
Got mine done at Kevin Blais Racing. He is an autherized dealer for PC. He dinos the bike...
Bill, I hear he is real good. Positives from everyone who has made it there. I may be going as well. I have the TCI installed and need to have it dyno'd too.

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thats good news guys, thanks. According to the Power Com. web page, they are also the closest to my house, and your to Bill. I'm going down there this week to talk to them.

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
Metzmauler said:
Thats good news guys, thanks. According to the Power Com. web page, they are also the closest to my house, and your to Bill. I'm going down there this week to talk to them.
Can't go down this week because of work schedules and waiting for the new pipes to arrive. Let me know ow you make out, need the details :)

·
Registered
507 Posts
Thanks guys,

I was just going to post the same question as I will probably
have to remap if the P4 gets here.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts