Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 218 Posts

·
Registered
14,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry for the added delay folks. (Not like X-hinge delay or anything though.) Meant to get these out by the middle of the week, but I just couldn't make it happen. The first ten ship tomorrow morning. Here's what's headed your way.

·
Registered
14,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Looks good. How does it fasten? I have a Linbar and chrome rad cover.
It straps to your lower frame cross tube and your front engine mounts. Should be no interference with the Linbar, but slight modification may be necessary with aftermarket radiator covers.

·
Registered
9,510 Posts
Zikes! There are more "chins" at your house than in a Chinese phonebook. :dontknow:

I will take some pics of mine tomorrow. We still have a foot of snow on the ground so the pics will be taken in the man cave...

John

Sorry for the added delay folks. (Not like X-hinge delay or anything though.) Meant to get these out by the middle of the week, but I just couldn't make it happen. The first ten ship tomorrow morning. Here's what's headed your way.

·
Registered
18 Posts
sorry I'm off topic but what forward controles are on that sexy bi+(h

·
Registered
14,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hey guys, sorry to get y'all all hot and bothered. These are part of a preorder of the re-release of the Possum Pusher. They are all already purchased, and beginning to ship. They will not be available for purchase again until early spring. They are only available unpainted, however, www.crapmods4u.com paints them in all stock colors for something like $65. The preorder price was $110.00 including shipping to the lower 48. This was a preorder price, and the full release will be slightly higher. Shipping outside the lower 48 will be available for a slight added charge. Everything needed for installation will be provided with your purchase.

·
Registered
596 Posts
well im new at this soo please direct me to the place i can place the order i take it like it is i do the painting and any mod so please point to the right place.

·
Registered
2,396 Posts
Ok which one of those on the table is mine. I was one of your first pre-order. Need to sended it to ponzy for paint.:lol:

·
Registered
48 Posts
I want one, I want one, I WANT ONE!!! Spring is too far away to get one. Guess I'll go and do some more customizing 'til then.....

·
Registered
14,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Ok which one of those on the table is mine. I was one of your first pre-order. Need to sended it to ponzy for paint.:lol:

None of the first 10 purchases was from FL. How are you sure you were one of the first? Also, for anyone planning to have theirs shipped to Ponyz, make sure to contact me to make those arrangements.

·
Registered
14,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
well im new at this soo please direct me to the place i can place the order i take it like it is i do the painting and any mod so please point to the right place.
Our website is in my sig line. When they are available, that is where you'll find them.

·
Registered
2,721 Posts
can you hit us with an email/pm if we are getting from this shipment? they look very cool.

thanks man

·
Registered
2,396 Posts
None of the first 10 purchases was from FL. How are you sure you were one of the first? Also, for anyone planning to have theirs shipped to Ponyz, make sure to contact me to make those arrangements.

OK. My bad. Is there a secound wave then? I now I order just after X-mas If so let me now so that I can e-mail you to send to ponzy. I've already spoke to him about it.:thumbup:

·
Registered
131 Posts
Hey Hick,

Thanks for storing our coveted chins in the kitchen in a controlled climate where they belong until we get 'em on our bikes!

Watchin' the mail for mine in this, or the next, or the next shipment! Can't wait!:grin:

Bill

1 - 20 of 218 Posts