Honda VTX Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's been a few weeks so I'm glad I was able to get out for a ride today to help with my withdrawal. We've had ice and snow storms up here in central Massachusetts. Finally had a nice day, high 40s/low 50s, most of the ice and snow had melted off the roads. Got to go out for 1 and 1/2 hours :D How's everyone else making out so far?

·
Registered
59 Posts
Three friends and I rode 280 miles today temps in the mid 80's. Tons of bikes out to enjoy the south Florida "winter". We went to a waterfront resturant in Everglades City and then up the Snake road through the Seminole reservation, a great day and a great ride!

·
Registered
291 Posts
In the low 60's, overcast, and a little misty in PA today but I was out riding. Rather 60's and cloudy than 30's and sunny.
That's why I don't "winterize" my bike. I want to be ready to go whenever the weather gives me a break.

·
Old Goat
26,217 Posts
Man its been stormy and wet, friggin bike was sweating like a pig out in the man cave , turned a couple of fans on it, 60 tomorrow and Tues. I will be out on one of them. have a good one

·
Registered
843 Posts
4+ feet of snow but raining now:dontknow:, so i might not get to ride till spring or until its dry on the roads and i can make a path to get my bike out,:D:D soon i hope..ride safe you lucky dogs:thumbup::thumbup:

·
Registered
19 Posts
Hey Dave, Glad all you guys were able to get out today. I had a Cod fishing trip scheduled for today out of Hyannis but was canceled due to high winds and seas. Had a very busy day w/ the wife and kids so I'll be getting out for a couple hours tomorrow.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Have ridden every day since Christmas. I have the week off and the weather looks like it is going to cooperate. I hope to continue the trend all week!

·
Registered
2 Posts
upstate ny

was warm enough today but would not chance it. with all the salt and calcium on the roads after recent storms just not worth the risk roads are slick. opted out to watch the nfl....my second vice.

·
Registered
907 Posts
ride

The wife and I went for a ride yesterday. Temp was in the low 70s. Nice weather for this time of year in Georgia

·
Registered
933 Posts
I got to ride my roomies V-Star 2 days ago. 38 degrees..... he cut a tendon in his finger so his bike was stuck at his work. brrrrr

1 - 13 of 13 Posts