Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ordered the Ultimate Bigboy for my '03 1800 retro and was trying to install last night. I sold my stock seats a while back and had a mustang. The mustang didn't require anything on the passenger pad, because it slotted into the drivers seat. When I sold my stock set, I just sold the whole thing, not thinking I would ever need it again. :oops:

It appears to me that I need the brackets from a passenger seat to get my Ultimate passenger seat on my bike. I'm talking about the ones that attach the seat to the fender near the front of the passenger seat, not the center one with the screw. If I remember correctly, it has 4 bolts with it also. 2 to attach it to the fender and two that hold the seat to the brackets. If you got a retro, I'm positive you know what I'm talking about. After thinking about it, I believe it's only one piece that goes across the width of the fender and is black and sorta v shaped.

So, if you have an old passenger seat around with that bracket on it or just the bracket itself plus the 4 bolts, I would greatly appreciate it if you would let me take them off your hands. I'll pay you for your trouble.

Here's the real problem, I can ride solo now, but guess who can't go with me? This makes her very :x :evil: :evil: :evil: ! Your help is appreciated as always.

·
Registered
665 Posts
I'm pretty sure I have them still - I will check when I get home from work. If I do, they are yours...Just send me your address.

kevin

[email protected]

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks Hack, after thinking about it somemore I believe the piece I'm looking for is only one piece. It sits across the width of the fender, it's black and kinda v shaped. I'll send you my home address, let me know if you find it and how much to ship it and such.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
He is talking about the one that is bolted to the rear fender not the seat...the side bolts to the passenger seat go into it...

it is v shaped with a hump on it kinda..

i need one too, i stripped mine out ...and had to rethread with standerd.

hehe :oops: :oops:

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Believe I found me one, my personal thanks to Michael from "the show-me" state and several other guys who where quick to respond. Nice bunch of guys on this board, I ain't been done wrong yet.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
well i have not found one yet...come on guys...help a post whore out here...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts