Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
790 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Jon, Warren, Kev, Bill and all else interested, If its alright with you we can meet up at the Ola Superette again at 9 or 10 Sunday depending if you want to get there early enuff to bs or get there closer to the starting time of 1300. Kdog, screw the road work and come up 7 and ride with us over to it. I think we can leave closer to 10 and still have lots of time to spare but I can leave earlier too and have no problems with it. Later, Dave
P.S. I really enjoyed riding with you all Sunday, great weather and no finer bunch to ride with.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Memorial ride

Dave: I really enjoyed the ride as well and Kendall did too. He'll be riding with us again, I'm sure.

The plan for meeting in Ola to run down for the Fallen Heroes Memorial Ride sounds good to me. For anyone interested in running Hwy 10 to LR with us, what about meeting at BK's in Booneville (junction of Hwy 10 & 23) at 8:30 or so which would put us in Ola at 9:30 to meet up with Big Poppa, K-Dog and anyone from that area.

Warren

·
Registered
463 Posts
Hey BigPoppa what ride are you talking about .. I sure would like to ride as well... just havent heard from you lately... let me know whats going on... thanks later.... Bud

·
Registered
760 Posts
Hey Bud

Look down the postings here to fallen hero memorial ride..It's from Clearchannel place to Capitol. It's a way we can show respect to the folks that gacve it all so we could ride free...Hope your there buddy.....K-dog

·
Registered
760 Posts
alright Arkansas X-riders

It's official.....I have been granted Sunday off to do this thang...Big Poppa---let me know exactly the time we meet at Ola and I will be there. Digging my patriot duds out and ready to ride....The weather Sunday looks great..See ya'll then...Kevin

·
Registered
790 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Re: alright Arkansas X-riders

kdog said:
It's official.....I have been granted Sunday off to do this thang...Big Poppa---let me know exactly the time we meet at Ola and I will be there. Digging my patriot duds out and ready to ride....The weather Sunday looks great..See ya'll then...Kevin
Hey dog it looks like we're going meet at Ola at 9:30 so I'll Cya there. Later, Dave
P.S. this is my home (479)272-2402 and anyone that wants to ride over is more than welcome to come along.

·
Registered
760 Posts
Got Hot Coffee????

Looks like I'll be leavin' Hot Springs around 8:00am Sunday morning to meet up with folks..Should be 37-47 degrees when I launch. This reminds me of the ride with Bud up to Eureka Springs in the fall. Started out dressed in layers and by the time we got to Eureka, I was peeling off cloths..thank God for the bettle bags...It's gonna be a sharp, clear crisp day...Reckon thats a good thing.....wouldn't wanna be stuck behind a bunch of oever-heating (other brand) type bikes in the procession...C-yall there at "X" time, "X-place".......Kevin

1 - 9 of 9 Posts