Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,094 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It was cool to see so many VTX's out today (again). I guess we had 14 or 15 X's and me on the little Shadow :oops: . Thanks to David for hooking us up with Renegade Classics. I think they almost wished they had not offered the 15% discount after 6STRINGMAN was done. Dang he almost bought the entire store :D :D I saw him cranking up those progressives for his trip home...fully loaded :D

As always, it was fun to hang out for a while and give each other grief. :D
Too bad we couldn't put a ride together....next time.

Thanks to Ron (and his Wife) for hanging with me on a leisurely jaunt through the Southern Kettle Morraine....It was a great ride. We will definately do that again!!!! 8)

We missed the rest of our VTX clan, Skinny (house stuff) Joe (?) Reaper (had to get his but home) Roadblock (WTF? answer your PM's :D :D ) Timmy (probably mowing the grass at the mansion :D ) and all the rest of the gang....whatever happened to Gbert?????????

We have to plan a trip to the Dells and ROCK that place!!! We have a lot of different personalities...and we are really lucky that we all get along so well....Ya'all are a blast!! :D :D :D

I'm outa here,
Later,
Sam

·
Registered
326 Posts
Thanks to you for taking us on the tour.That poor "X" of yours looked naked and lonley up on the jack.Thats going to be one awsome bike when it all back together,hope that happens real soon for you!

I don't know anybody very well yet,but I can tell that the rides and get togethers this summer are going to be a blast.Hope to meet a lot more "Xers" this summer

See you down the road

·
Registered
3,616 Posts
It was a great day to be out. Sorry I had to blast off outta there like I did but I had to be home by 3:30. It was 2:15 when we rolled from Renegade's, had to get fuel, and make it back to McHenry :shock: Fortunately, I picked up some Porsche bait along 43 and got to hammer down to 12 at 115 :shock: Took me longer to get home from Richmond than it took to get from Janesville to Richmond!

·
Registered
6,637 Posts
Timmy was moving into the new house like skinny. Me and Joe and a friend of mine didnt have alot of time so we took a ride to doyles, and then a ride back to joes house. we got out at 10:00 am, but my wife had to be at work at 2:30, so I had to get home to be with the kids. Looking forward to meeting , and riding with you this year. I am doing the dells trip for sure, and I am trying to get the wife to go. She wants to go bad, but we have to get some one to stay with the kids over night. We never did that before, and I think she is kind of worried about that. (Mommys). Well hope to see ya soon untill then ride safe brother.

·
Registered
2,094 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
B.A.R. said:
Thanks to you for taking us on the tour.That poor "X" of yours looked naked and lonley up on the jack.Thats going to be one awsome bike when it all back together,hope that happens real soon for you!
You are Welcome, it was a really relaxing ride......

I cleaned up Dru's Spirit last night (didn't want to be in trouble :oops: ) and I kept looking at my poor X sitting there wondering what the final product was going to look like.....I am a little nervous about how it's going to turn out.

I have been reluctant to call my buddy this morning about it. He already told me to stay the He!! away while he's painting :shock: :shock:

Anyway, It was fun yesterday...............

Later,
Sam

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
Likewise I had a good time, I'm heading out to clean off the bugs so the wife and I can get out this afternoon.
Mike

·
Registered
2,094 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Reaper said:
Timmy was moving into the new house like skinny. Me and Joe and a friend of mine didnt have alot of time so we took a ride to doyles, and then a ride back to joes house. we got out at 10:00 am, but my wife had to be at work at 2:30, so I had to get home to be with the kids. Looking forward to meeting , and riding with you this year. I am doing the dells trip for sure, and I am trying to get the wife to go. She wants to go bad, but we have to get some one to stay with the kids over night. We never did that before, and I think she is kind of worried about that. (Mommys). Well hope to see ya soon untill then ride safe brother.
Reaper, You definately will not want to miss the Dells run!!!! We had a riot last year!! 8) !! I think we need to start putting that together so everyone has plenty of time to plan......As for your wife...She has got to come!!! There were as many wives as X'ers last year...lots of fun! She will never stop worrying about the little ones...even when they are 22.... :D

My bike is getting close to being done, so I'm sure we are going to hook up real soon....Take care Bro....

Later,
Sam

·
Registered
6,637 Posts
Im ready for this dells trip right now, and even after it, I will be ready again. LOL. And the wife is going to come with if I have to kidnap her cuff her to the bike( :p ) and make her come with. Hum cuff her to the bike sounds good. opps nsorry mind wanderd.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts