Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks to Dark Horse, MidLifeCrisis, Razor and badwished (who we do not now what happened to) for a great ride today. Did over 200 miles on my bike anyway. Alittle sun burned but thanks guys. Dark, thanks for lunch I owe you one. If nothing else we will always know what a "roadside emergency" is. Inside joke for us and I aint tellin!! I will say this, I am one less pair of boxers now.

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
HAAAA HAAAA HAAAA!!! Yep,it was a good day. I enjoyed it greatly. I now have new friends all over the piedmont. I really liked all you guy's. :D Sure was nice meeting you.

You guy's let me know if you see any " Bell's " :lol: :lol: :wink:

·
Registered
2,381 Posts
you meet the nicest people on a honda!

well, its true, you sure do meet the nicest people on a Honda! Had a great time today,thanks Dark hores for the lunch, next one is on me, Razor Firefighter841,and BadWished, all of you were super nice and it was my pleasure to spend a day riding and getting to know you guys.I really enjoyed Morrow Mountain State Park, heck it was almost like a bike show there itself. Lets do it again soon.

Bruce

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
Man I sure wish I could have made it today. Been away from home a little too much lately, I owed the kids a day for them. Maybe next time.

·
Registered
166 Posts
It was a great day for riding and getting together with some cool guys to ride with. We'll definately have to do this again. Thanks for lunch Dark and the next ones on me. It was good to meet ya'll
Razor
p.s. next time I'mpacking the sunscreen!!!

·
Registered
68 Posts
I am ok guys, Ground issue screwed me big time, but I got my bike fixxed, and done alot of Extra to it, Love to ride again sometime

1 - 7 of 7 Posts