Honda VTX Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I took Haironfire's Advice and when down and to http://www.wheelquickinc.com today in longwood to do a rear tire change. I showed up they took my bike right in. I came inside and was greeted by who I belive is the owner Will who instanly started talking about customizing my X further. before I know it my Bikes roll back out onto the pavmen. Glancing at my watch I see that approx 45 min has shot passed as Will and myself engorged are self's in the Pile of aftermarket parts and Goodie books about his desk. and then he hits me with the damage for the tire change.. That will be 30 dollars Will Says... 30 dollars thats it? called around to the local Stealerships the lowest quote I could find in the daytona area was right around 280$ for the tire installed Semonal power sports Quoted me 218 dollars just for the Tire. So thank you Hair for the Info on Wheelquick and any of you Guys lookin for a place to get your tires done check these guys out.

Bert

·
Mad Hatter
21,343 Posts
Bert, So thats Why I never Heard back from U :( Oh Well...

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Kev

Sorry Kev
as much as I wanted to come out and see you and have the work done. the time constraints on me as of late with my wife who is 8 months pregnet and my job working nights has left me tiered and frustrated I just wanted to get it done. the 20 min ride to longwood was a much easyer for me. I am sorry mybe next time.

Bert

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
Not trying to "take food off the table" there, Kev ... although it might not be a bad idea.... :wink: Just sharing a good find with the VTX family.

Glad it worked out for you, Bert. By the time you were done I was half way to Inverness!

later

Bob

·
Mad Hatter
21,343 Posts
HairOnFire said:
Not trying to "take food off the table" there, Kev ... although it might not be a bad idea.... :wink: Just sharing a good find with the VTX family.

Glad it worked out for you, Bert. By the time you were done I was half way to Inverness!

later

Bob
Are u serious??? FAMILY!! In my idea of "Family" We stick together and HELP each other out.. Guess yours is different :roll: :roll:

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
Kevin Kuiper said:
Are u serious??? FAMILY!! In my idea of "Family" We stick together and HELP each other out.. Guess yours is different :roll: :roll:
Yes I am serious. I was helping Bert (and others). Not you. Have you now appointed yourself the only member of the "family"? You just might need to get over youself, bud.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Mybe you should give this a little more though Kev before you go smashing people. put your self in thier shoe's instead of thinking about your self. it wasnt personal I would have spent 50 $ in gas just trailering the bike over with the tire. and it would have been an all day afiar. Dont get me wrong I wanted to come out but. Put your self in my shoes. What would you have done?

Bert

1 - 7 of 7 Posts