Honda VTX Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
700 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This last Saturday I went on a great ride here in Arizona. I started in Phoenix and took the 89 up to Prescott. This road was a lot of fun with a lot of twisty roads. Once in Prescott I took the 89A to a little town called Jarome which was an old mining town that is literally built on the side of a mountain. Then I went down through strawberry to Prescott an back down to Mesa. It was a lot cooler up north than down here in Phoenix. What sucks though is that I took off my Joe Rocket mesh jacket in Prescott and strapped it to the back of my bike, I rode for a while with it like that and would check it every once and a while but somewhere along the road the straps came loose and it fell off. So I don't have a jacket at all now :x all well I guess it's time to get the power trip VTX jacket I've been wanting :lol:. Here's a few pictures from when I was in Jarome, enjoy.

·
Registered
700 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Caps it was a nice ride.

·
Registered
5,824 Posts
Al1943 said:
Great pics, but where do you carry that rock that you use for a kick stand???? :)
:lol: :lol:
How do you keep your bike from tipping over the other way with it upright so much?

·
Registered
700 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
2FS4LV said:
Al1943 said:
Great pics, but where do you carry that rock that you use for a kick stand???? :)
:lol: :lol:
How do you keep your bike from tipping over the other way with it upright so much?
It's really not as upright as it looks in the picture, I just make sure that is stable enough to take the shot then I put the kickstand back on the ground. It allows for a much better picture of the bike. Thanks for all the kind words everyone.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts