Honda VTX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
6,637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey bro, I been hearing things? Are you both doing ok? Anything you need?

·
Registered
9,553 Posts
Just talked with Greedy (Mike) and they are taken it easy comming home. A little scrapped up but not to bad he says. Dee has a few stiches but is OK. They are in Iowa and should be home Mon.

·
Registered
841 Posts
Greedy Update

Greedy left me a voice mail yesterday afternoon.They were taking it easy
and not pushin it. I think they were gonna stay in Iowa overnight.
He said they were a little bruised up, and so was the X, but everything was
gonna be o.k.
Glad to hear that you and Dee are gonna be alright,Bro.We were all
concerned.I have a blurple "C" model with a big box full of stock parts,
let me know if you need any help,or parts!

Ridee Safe

Ken

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
We just got back 11:45 rode about 180 miles today from East Dubuque, 2800 miles total. We are tired and sore, Dee sees her doctor this afternoon, she may need a couple days off work, I'm going back on Weds.
Dee is a real trooper I wanted her to take the train back but she insisted on riding, (she said I'm not getting rid of her that easy). Thanks for the well wishes and we will see you all soon, and once I get done with the insurance guys I'll let you know if I need anything.
Mike and Dee

·
Registered
3,616 Posts
Glad to hear you two made it home! I was more than a little concerned when I heard you guys took off on the bike :shock: Hopefully all the stitches held!

·
Registered
6,637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
bluto said:
Glad to hear you two made it home! I was more than a little concerned when I heard you guys took off on the bike :shock: Hopefully all the stitches held!

Glad to hear you two are ok to bro.

·
Registered
3,429 Posts
Happy to see that you 2 made it home ok...

Let us know if there is anything that we can do for you 2...

·
Registered
4,015 Posts
Whew!!!

I hope the doc gives her good news :shock:

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
Dee went to the doc today, stitches come out Fri., he thought she was doing well. She is off work until at least Mon.
We want to thank everyone for their support. Particularly the folks at colorado the wivos, git r done you are the best, thanks everyone and see you all soon.
love ya all
Mike and Dee

·
Registered
6,637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
greedy said:
Dee went to the doc today, stitches come out Fri., he thought she was doing well. She is off work until at least Mon.
We want to thank everyone for their support. Particularly the folks at colorado the wivos, git r done you are the best, thanks everyone and see you all soon.
love ya all
Mike and Dee
Take it easy you two, and Mike, git r done is the man. Also if there is anything you need, or if I can help you with anything, just say the word bro.

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
Mike glad to here you and De got got back safe and sound. You guys
heal up fast and will see ya soon. Give a hollar if ya need anything.

·
Registered
1,817 Posts
Still, what the heck happened out there? I haven't heard nuthin except what I read here. Can someone please fill me in?

·
Registered
3,429 Posts
Heavymetalman said:
Still, what the heck happened out there? I haven't heard nuthin except what I read here. Can someone please fill me in?
Greedy....you mind if I tell the story???

HMM....I've been waiting for him to tell it....

·
Registered
9,553 Posts
:? SOMEONE TELL THE DANG STORY :?

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
Thanks for the support everyone. We are on the mend, will ge going to Doyles on thurs. for bike night and The memorial ride on Sat.
We got into some rough stuff on the edge of the road on a curve coming out of the mountains and the front wheel hit a groove washed out from rain or whatever and we went down, slid into a guard rail, Mike (ru469) followed right in behind us and wrecked too. Thank God we only got scuffed up, my bike was ridable but Mike's was totaled. I saw the insurance adjuster today, I plan to redo the bike this winter.
Mike (ru469) how are you doing and what about your bike, also I think I have a pair of your gloves.
Mike and Dee

·
Registered
3,429 Posts
Greedy....

Those gloves are probably mine... I lost my gloves up there amongst the ambulances....

1 - 20 of 22 Posts