Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Decided to go to the doctor for a phyisical, been putting it off for years, :shock: didn't like what the doctor found, had major surgery on april 1(not april fools joke) and I am grounded from everything :( till I heal up, hope you all are enjoying the nice days like today out riding, ride a few miles for me, have come to realize to pay as much attention to what my body is trying to tell me, just like paying to attention rattles on a bike or car , pay attention to your bodies, you might not get the full use or enjoyment, hope to be mobile on two wheels and back to work in 4 to 6 weeks, hope fully back on 2 wheels before I have to go back to work so I can at least enjoy some of this time off, hope to get see everyone in the future and go ride some miles together, my goal is to get to ride to cassoday the first of may, hope to see some of you there if I can make it,ride safe and enjoy the nice weather for me..........tim

·
Registered
209 Posts
Hey Tim. I was wondering what was up with you. Hadn't heard from you for awhile. Get healed up buddy. We are all out here wating on ya.

Doug

·
Registered
378 Posts
Sorry to hear you are down. Take it easy and get healed up. Maybe Kellogg will be finished by then.....LOL

·
Registered
408 Posts
Sorry to hear your not able to ride, but the important thing is to take it easy like the Doc says. We'll be ready to ride with you as soon as your up for it.CC

1 - 4 of 4 Posts