Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone guess what's happening to this VTX headlight? Lol

Sent from my SM-G965W using Tapatalk

·
Registered
565 Posts
Moisture inside the headlight glass. Set a oven around 100 F. Let it set inside a oven until the moisture clears.

·
Registered
9,217 Posts
old school.... 1970's.
early bulb inside lens design.
common problem. back then.

ladies hand held hair drier also works.
I still have one in my tool box... mostly for heat shrink tubing.

I am completely BALD.. so no need to go there :)

·
Registered
596 Posts
Separating the light housing to install an HID projector? If so, awesome. I went cheaper doing the Daymaker + Adjustable www.vtxdaymaker.com bracket. I love it, but do miss having a proper projector HID setup like what I have on my audi and added to my ram truck.

With my Daymaker headlight, and 2 driving lights, I don’t really need HIDs but a proper project HID does put out better light than LED daymakers.

·
Registered
6,060 Posts
Somebody's making sure the toxins in the headlight gets in their food, then their liver, then years later they get cancer and wonder what might have cause it. (y)

·
Premium Member
5,628 Posts
Somebody's making sure the toxins in the headlight gets in their food, then their liver, then years later they get cancer and wonder what might have cause it. (y)
As always ... a ray of sunshine.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Someone's creation certain the poisons in the front lamp get in their nourishment, at that point their liver, at that point years after the fact they get malignancy and miracle what may have caused it.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts