Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i'm new to the board, and was wondering if any of the Washington riders were planning on participating in the Guiness ride this summer- if so I would be interested in talking with them. might getenough time off to go. :?:

·
Registered
114 Posts
Hello Rdub, Not planning on that ride, but working on getting some together for a week ride in to Canada. Planning to ride around to Jasper and come down through Banff park in to Montana and back home. Time line looks to be near end of July or first of August.
Hope to get a lot of day rides. Hepner has a great hamburger, and it is a good day ride. You will like it, or at least the ride...
Well, sorry for off the subject.

Ride safe

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i'll try to get ahold of you next week and maybe we can meed up for short putt. I have been off work for about 5 weeks after shoulder surgery and I go back to the grind on Tuesday. I figure by next sunday I will be really looking forward to a ride. i'll try to get ahold of the two other x-ers i know and see if they want to go- i'll let you know asap, unless you have other plans. :eek: :eek: :a13:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts