Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
the first officer of the scrc chaper 246 which i belong too sent me an email yesterday telling me of a lady who was hit by a truck while riding her motorcycle on 3/31/05 in arizona. she's a member of the gypsy riders which is a riding club for ladies and their families. her bike was totaled and she is still in the hospital with no insurance. they questimate her medical expenses so far at $300,000.00. they are planning a benifit ride and other things to help this lady. they're also taking donated items to raffle off. this might be a good canidate for our first offering to help a fellow biker in need. get all the details for this lady at www.gypsyriders.com i'm fixing to box up some items to send for the raffle . the address to send items is below...we need to keep this lady in our prayers.

bob dolan
43352 n. kenworthy
queen creek, az. 85242.............................ride on..............jim

·
Registered
912 Posts
I saw this on another board when it first happened and have been watching the updates. Her name is Kathleen and her injuries are extensive. From the postings I've read she is blessed with a very strong support group to help her through this.

Please keep her in your thoughts.

·
Registered
254 Posts
The Ride starts two blocks from my house and even tho the doctor has grounded me I'm planing to make it.

·
Registered
385 Posts
everyone wishes her well, but I don't think the Gypsies are for women first then the family, its an ANYONE group. I know Donnie of the local chapter and hes the President.

·
Registered
912 Posts
I find it odd that there would be 578 "reads" to this post but only 4 real well wishers. Is there a reason for this? Not trying to stir the pot, just curious.

·
Registered
878 Posts
Probably one reason

Is its depresing news and really some of us really dont know what to say but none the less if we read the post then we cant help but think about her plight I hope she heals and lives forever In my thoughts Bullett

·
Registered
254 Posts
I may be cause it's "old news" and many of us have already made our prayers know. And or plan to attend the ride??

·
Registered
912 Posts
Grandpa,
Thank you for your part in the local support. When is the ride? Obviously I won't be there because I live in IL but I'll be thinking of her and her family and friends.

·
Registered
254 Posts
May 1st 8-10 AM at Cobbs, at Apache Junction AZ, on Apache trail and Thunderbird. Usually people see us here there soo many bikes especially when the snowbirds are here. One of the reasons we moved here was the sounds of friday and Sat. night (you vcan here um all across the valley. ) :lol:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts