Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an 1800C and am thinking of putting Baron Xtreme or Wild 1 WO500 Drag Bars on my bike. If this is something you have done and still have the bike, would it be possible for me to stop by and try out the bars? I'd like to see if they fit me.

Thanks

Attachments

·
Registered
996 Posts
Afraid the board has gotten much quieter in the past year. Many of the regular posters have moved on to different rides. They still watch the board but don't have the VTX's anymore...:cry:

I hope someone has the bars installed that you are looking for.

·
Registered
477 Posts
I had the Baron's I changed them out for some R bars. They looked cool but I felt too stretched forward (5'10") and my right shoulder/arm would get numb.

Why would someone get rid of a VTX? :)

·
Registered
996 Posts
Why would someone get rid of a VTX? :)
Bob,
That is a very good question....:dontknow:

Hey, I hope the trip out & back to sturgis in your new TH was good. My TH worked out just as I had hoped.

·
Registered
477 Posts
We had a great summer with the TH. We have even decided to get a seasonal site by Chippewa falls, right on the river. Looks to be a biker friendly place complete with a biker bar.

·
Registered
996 Posts
Bob,
Will be at the Chippewa Falls "state park" for a family event with the TH this weekend. Afraid no bike on this trip but will be able to really test out the heater. Planning on bringing some electric heaters as well just in case.

Take care...:doorag:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts