Honda VTX Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
5,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:beer2: Just wanted to say Happy New Year to all the new friends of the last year. It surely has been great meeting everyone and making new friends. Looking forward to an even better year in 2009. Drive safe and have a fantastic NEW YEAR. :beer2:

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE..being that I'm old I'll be staying in this year, for all of you going out, have a great time and be safe..have enjoyed meeting and riding with everyone, and hope 2009 is even a better year for us all..:doorag:

·
Registered
3,421 Posts
:beer2: Just wanted to say Happy New Year to all the new friends of the last year. It surely has been great meeting everyone and making new friends. Looking forward to an even better year in 2009. Drive safe and have a fantastic NEW YEAR. :beer2:

+1000

Happy New Year to all!

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
Hello all, Mike and I wish all of you a Happy New Year. Looking forward to another get together as soon as everyone is recuperated. (Yes can you believe it Mike let me use the computer). Heading out to the Aloha for Dinner and Mia Tia's. Our best to all for a safe and happy holiday.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Wishing all the Happiest of New Years. Looking forward to next riding season. I now have weekends off so I'll be able to make more rides.
Elmer:yikes:

·
Registered
77 Posts
I am just getting up from last night. It was a good time from what I understand. It is all slowly coming back to me. I do remember doing a smoke show in the garage with the bike though. I can still smell it.:dontknow:

·
Registered
3,331 Posts
Just waking up from my New Years festivities. I hope that all of my co-workers who didn't show up for work last night, had a great time. LOL
To all of our friends in VTX land, Liz and I wish you all the best that the new year can bring you.

Beth, I certainly hope that we can make our next get-together.

·
Registered
2,017 Posts
Ditto, hope everyone had a safe and happy New Years Eve. Looking forward to a great 09, more riding, better weather, and great people!

·
Registered
5,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Ahhhh.....finally back online. I spent the day yesterday recovering my computer. I still have lots of software to load, but that will come in bits and pieces. I got the important things up and running.....e-mail and browser......so I can at least get back on the board at home. Been down for a couple of days working out some problems and generally cleaning out the main drives. With 9 drives totalling 5 terabytes, it made for a lot of backing up before re-formatting and partitioning my C and D drives.

Now that I'm back......I hope everyone had a good New Year!

·
Registered
3,331 Posts
Ahhhh.....finally back online. I spent the day yesterday recovering my computer. I still have lots of software to load, but that will come in bits and pieces. I got the important things up and running.....e-mail and browser......so I can at least get back on the board at home. Been down for a couple of days working out some problems and generally cleaning out the main drives. With 9 drives totalling 5 terabytes, it made for a lot of backing up before re-formatting and partitioning my C and D drives.

Now that I'm back......I hope everyone had a good New Year!

While my big brother was over-taxing his gray matter with technical mumbo jumbo.................I shoveled my driveway. Impressive huh?

·
Registered
3,421 Posts
I can see he didn't get his spell checker working - hapt new year (happy)

·
Registered
210 Posts
Happy New Year

Happy New Year. Lets hope it gets better fast for all. :thumbup:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts