Honda VTX Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Twenty four years in this day and age is something to be proud of.
Though your love has been tested by health issues you have stuck together. Better times are coming as they always will for good people.
You are two of the nicest people we know and we ae proud to call you our friends.
Congratulations Steve and Antoinette.

Mike and Arlynne

·
Registered
2,460 Posts
Dang, gotta hand it to Antoinette, she has been putting up with you for all those years :shock: . Congrats, here's to 24 more.

·
Registered
1,143 Posts

·
Registered
2,341 Posts
Thank you all soooo very much.

Ralph, I agree- how the he!! does she do it?

Love IS grand.

·
Registered
1,785 Posts
Congratulations to both of you! :D :D :D

PS: Steve, just for your info. Do you know how she do it?

Very simple ( tha's my wife says) They just don't pay attention to what We do and/or say? :oops: :cry: :cry: :cry:

·
Registered
439 Posts
Congrats to Slick and Slickette

Congratulations to the both of you. Debbie and I miss all the friends we made from this site.

Just so you know, it keeps getting better with every year. Debbie and I will be celebrating our 36th year this December.....so you see, it is possible to go where man has never gone before.

We miss you guys......hey, why don't we plan a weekend boat ride around Peanut Island....that's what I do these days.

The VTX Pirate
Still kickin

·
Registered
2,341 Posts
Re: Congrats to Slick and Slickette

vtx_pirate said:
Congratulations to the both of you. Debbie and I miss all the friends we made from this site.

Just so you know, it keeps getting better with every year. Debbie and I will be celebrating our 36th year this December.....so you see, it is possible to go where man has never gone before.

We miss you guys......hey, why don't we plan a weekend boat ride around Peanut Island....that's what I do these days.

The VTX Pirate
Still kickin
Glad to hear that all's well with ya Pirate- stop by more often.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts