·
Registered
1,894 Posts
Thank you sir!!!!The big 33....Iam ready to buy my self a wing now(for real):D

I feel old does that count??

·
Registered
6,582 Posts
Happy Birthday Mike...... :congrats: you made it this far !! Let's see if you can catch up to me. :yikes:

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
Happy Bday, Mike

·
Registered
956 Posts
Happy Birthday and Happy New year!

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
Happy Birthday Mike!:congrats: Wish I could say that I remember hitting that benchmark but sadly that was almost 25 years ago & I have trouble remembering last week!:oops::roll: Hope you have many more. I don't think you are quite ready for a wing though, you're still too much into roaring down the road with your hair on fire!:yikes:A "C" model with a 240 in the back is probably more you than a wing at this stage of your life.:grin: Here's to you brother, hope you had a good one.:beer3:

Chuck:mcrider:

·
Registered
512 Posts
Happy Birthday Bro!! I turned 33 just a few months ago, and I can agree, a Wing would be nice...

·
Registered
268 Posts
Happy Birthday.....I wish I was that young again.....:D

·
Registered
251 Posts
Dude! You're old!!!

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
Happy Birthday Mike :!:

The diapers I use to clean my X are older than you. :lol:

Carl

·
Registered
879 Posts
Happy 33rd Miska

MAN you BE gettin OLD OLD OLD when ya get the wing let me know how much for the 1300:yikes:

·
Registered
3,565 Posts
Happy B-day, Mishka. If I can remember I met you at the Pa, Breezewood brunch ride back in the fall. Hope the goldwing doesn't grow on you that much. :cool:

·
Registered
1,894 Posts
Thanks everyone for the well wishs....and reminding me that I hang out with alot of old farts.....!!!!!

·
Registered
1,894 Posts
The diapers I use to clean my X are older than you.

Carl

Is anyone bothered by the fact Carl has diapers that are 33 years old???:confused:

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
Is anyone bothered by the fact Carl has diapers that are 33 years old???:confused:
I'm more concerned that he's using them for something esle.:joke:

Of course he could always run for the US Senate like this guy.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts