Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
4,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Forgot to post this Yesterday. But I hope you have a Good Birthday, and get many new things for your Bike. :beer2: :beer2: :beer3: :beer3: :beer3: :beer3: :chef2: :beer2: :chef2: :chef2: :chef3: :chicken: :eat1: :beer3: :beer3: :beer3: :beer3: :beer2: :beer2: :beer2: :beer3: :beer3:

·
Registered
937 Posts
Same from me Bare....! Hope all went well... now that you're older :lol:

·
Registered
841 Posts
Bare AND Tapper's BDay so close? Who would have known?
Happy Birthday!!!

·
Registered
395 Posts
happy birthday. many thanks for all you've done for the community.

·
Registered
8,588 Posts
Happy Birthday...now he's EM-bare-assed! :oops:

·
Registered
146 Posts
Bare,

Happy Birthday!

Thank you for your contributions, skills, knowledge, professionalism, and thoughtfulness. I have learned a lot about my VTX from your postings.

Above and beyond all else you represent the protocal and dignity that makes this a great message board. You set the standard for rising above the B.S and focusing on the purpose of the board.

I am amazed at how much reflection and rigorous data collection you are putting into your current triple tree field testing.
I am totally impressed by your awareness of how your conclusions about the triple tree will directly impact others revenues, and how prudent you are about saying anyhting at all.

If I were Hal I might express my graditude for your contributions to his board with a all expense payed trip to his Big warehouse, a inside connection to get you a tour of the factory in Ohio.

I was at Barnes and Nobles and the shelves are full of questionably written and edited books about "other brands".

I think it's time you wrote a book, Hal used his connections to get it published, and the kids of the world could finally look at the motorcycle section of a bookstore and read about Honda's VTX.

P.S is it just me..or do it seem like the major metric magazines bang the drum of others brands more than Honda? Just an observation.

Just ramblin'

Respectfully,

David

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
Birthday

Was this suppose to be a secret. Had to hear about it on the thread. Happy Birthday dude. Hope it was a GREAT one too.

I agree with prior post for sure. Thanks for all you do to help others on this site and especially thanks for all you have done to help me since getting my bike.

See ya later this week.

·
Registered
2,341 Posts
Yep- I'm jumping on the ol bandwagon to wish you a very happy B-day. Many more to ya.

Steve

·
Registered
132 Posts
Yo.. Bare!! Happy Day

Thanks for all you do!

·
Registered
346 Posts
B-Day

I wondered why all the Banks and Post Office was closed yesterday.....
Bare's birthday is a HOLIDAY! :D :D :D :D :D
Time for a birthday donation to www.bareasschoppers.com.
Can't say thanks enough for your contributions. Bottoms Up!

·
Registered
4,015 Posts
Happy Birthday Bare!

And many more...

·
Registered
1,463 Posts
Happy Birthday Bare.
Thanks for all you help and advise.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts