Honda VTX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
798 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Happy Birthday Lee :congrats: Just remember Age Is A State Of Mind :joke: If you don`t mind it don`t matter that your over the hill:joke:
Happy Birthday Old man

·
Registered
2,400 Posts
:shock: Hill, what hill, I didn't see no stinkin hill. So where is this hill you speak of bro. Do we have to turn around now and go back?:dontknow:

Well Ron, thanks for that. Nothin like tellin a friend he's just an old fart. Is this how you get your jollies?:lol: Just wait, your next.:twisted:

Yea, yea, I know, Merry flippin Christmas and happy birthday. Here's your gift.:shock:
So who's taking me out for a birthday drink damit? :rolleyes::lol: Happy birthday to me, Happy birthday to:beer2:me

·
Registered
2,061 Posts
Happy B-day Lee and have a good one :doorag:
And have a merry X-mas and new year

·
Registered
3,531 Posts
Happy Birthday Lee... you're only as old as you act!!:D

·
Registered
798 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I`d take you out for a drink but I can`t get out of the driveway:dontknow:

·
Registered
1,883 Posts
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LEE!!!! :thumbup:

If you weren't going so fast around that last corner scraping the pegs, missing the gravel, avoiding Bambi standing in the middle of the road, heading into the wind and monsoon rains following Ron ( a.k.a. Rainman ), thinking of buying a gold fish to put in your new fish tank that was your boots, you might have noticed that you are now going down hill fast! :mrgreen:

Take care Lee and have a great birthday.

Scott

·
Registered
2,400 Posts
Fine, I'll come get ya. :thumbup: Wonder how many free drinks I can get in me before the bars close.:roll: :lol: Aw that's right, I get to play shuttle bus today. :( NUTS!! Guess I'll have to wait till Boys Night Out.

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
Happy B'Day Lee! Life is a gift embrace it and party on!

·
Registered
13,182 Posts
Happy BD Lee. Glad you stuck around so we could all wish it to you! Guess it sucks having BD and Xmas at the same time? Well, no one else brought it up! :D Hope to see you on the 1st.

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
Happy Birthday, Merry Christmas Lee. My wifes birthday is in December and her moms is the 22nd of Dec. Ive saved a lot of money over the years.:D:D
Come on down to Castle Rock and I'll buy you a drink or two. I'm getting tired of all this old fart talk, think I'll start an over 55 group and not let any of the young punks in.:D:thumbup::thumbup: Congrats buddy, Bob

·
Registered
659 Posts
Has a kid I hated having my B-day so close to christmas, now I dont feel so bad. At least it wasent the same week. As a kid did you ever hear this (You wil get the other half at christmas) or(This is a combination gift):(. Well I hope your day is about you and your spoiled rotten! Put a blanket over the tree and party!
Happy B-Day Lee :congrats:

Matt G

PS My boy's B-day was the 15th, We dont put ANY christmas stuff out untill after his day. The 16th is always a scramble.

·
Registered
4,834 Posts
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!! Hope your bday is a good one. Clint's bday was yesturday but he had to work. We will go out to lunch this weekend to Claim Jumpers for his bday.

·
Registered
2,802 Posts
Interesting video. I can think of a few people to pass that on to.

·
Registered
3,086 Posts
Happy Birthday!

We'll have to get together for a little birthday spirits soon.

Happy Birthday, Merry Christmas, & Happy New Year :D

1 - 20 of 21 Posts