Happy Birthday to you Sir hope to ride with you soon:congrats:

·
Registered
2,061 Posts
:congrats: Happy B-Day Karl :thumbup:

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
Happy Birthday Shooter! :congrats: I don't know how to post a Pic for the occassion so in the spirit of good humor I will change my Avitar for the occassion. . .Happy Birthday!

Cheers,
Rowland

·
Registered
962 Posts
Well, well! We share a birthday! Have a happy one. As I always say, everyone celebrates our birthday! :joke: Be safe.

·
Registered
13,182 Posts
Happy Birth Day to you!

Tipping one in your honor as this is typed!

·
Registered
2,400 Posts
Well Well, both of you. Well to Chris and Karl, :congrats: and Happy New year / Birthday to you both. Here's to ya. :beer3:
Maybe the two of you ought to get together for a round. :beer2:

·
Registered
3,086 Posts
Happy Birthday young man. I'll be having one for you here as well. See you in springtime.

·
Registered
2,802 Posts
Happy Birthday Karl! Enjoy your day. I'll be sure to have 1 (or 2, or 3...) in your honor.:beer3:

·
Registered
2,359 Posts
Merciful heavens Karl another birthday?!! Didn't you just have one last year? You keep this up and you're going to get old like me. Happy Birthday amigo.

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
Happy Birthday Karl and Chris. Bet that sucked to have one right after CHRISTmas, well I'll have a drink in both your honors today.:D:D

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
Happy Birthday (belated) to ya both!

Keep having them...it's the best alternative we know for sure!

·
Registered
3,402 Posts
Happy (Big Time Belated) Birthday, Karl! Remeber, as long as your speed limit is higher than your age, you're okay to ride! :thumbup: :mrgreen:

Dave~

·
Registered
2,802 Posts
Happy (Big Time Belated) Birthday, Karl! Remeber, as long as your speed limit is higher than your age, you're okay to ride! :thumbup: :mrgreen:

Dave~
Guess we just have to keep finding faster roads to ride on :mcrider:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts