Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
yes its my b-day and most of you dont know me so ya probably dont really give a sh&t but anyway happy B-day to me I am 36 today and I am taking a half day off work going home getting some tail! and then its time to ride! 80 degrees here in Michigan today whoo hoo!!! :lol:

·
Registered
38 Posts
LOL, sounds like you have a full day ahead of you, don't rush too much to get out on the bike. She might make you stay home... :shock:

Richard

·
Registered
2,707 Posts
blackvtx_Jim said:
yes its my b-day and most of you dont know me so ya probably dont really give a sh&t but anyway happy B-day to me I am 36 today and I am taking a half day off work going home getting some tail! and then its time to ride! 80 degrees here in Michigan today whoo hoo!!! :lol:

Happy Birthday!!!!!! and have a great VTX day!!!

·
Registered
937 Posts
HAPPY BIRTHDAY... and Welcome to the VTX Coard!

You may take more time with the tail than on the ride...LOL!

Cya
RKip

·
Registered
1,639 Posts
Have a happy b-day. Get out and ride a while today. A few hours on the X should make that extra year disappear! :mrgreen:

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
happy birthday

well thanks Guys! The ride was great and the tail was fine, Im half way to 72 yrs old! :p

·
Registered
426 Posts
hey happy b-day it is my b-day also and they elected a pope in our honor, better then blowing up a building or burning down a compound like they usally do on the 19th

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
36 :?: :?: :?: Sheesh, just a pup :)

Hapy Birthday as well Marv.

·
Registered
836 Posts
Happy B-Day Jim and Marv.

Anyone else's birthday?.... we need to see more of Country Girl's avatar! 8)

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
Marv said:
pup I am turing 28
I think I have underwear that is 28 years old :p :p :!: :!:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts