Honda VTX Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wishing everyone a Happy Holiday! I look forward to seeing you early in 2009. May the new year bring each of you health and happiness. I know mine is already looking good...

It's a long story, but luck was rolling my way when Santa delivered an early Christmas gift for me and my family. I just got home from Iraq. We have had some issues within our rear detachment since we left in August and the boss finally had enough. He sent me home to fix things and get them back on track; I take command on 10 January.

So, that puts me somewhere between "Ready for a beer" and "Off work until after new year's eve".

Butch

·
Registered
3,086 Posts
Karen and I would like to wish you and yours a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. We've thought of you many times and I tried to call a few days ago, but the only number I have for you has been disconnected.

Hopefully, you'll have a lot of good rides in 2009.

Good to know you're safe.

·
Registered
2,802 Posts
Welcome Home!:beer3:

:congrats: on the new command

Looking forward to :mcrider: with you this Spring

·
Registered
798 Posts
Welcome home Butch,Glad to here from you good to see your home From the sandbox:congrats:

·
Registered
16,088 Posts
Welcome Home for the Holidays and CHRISTmas :doorag:

·
Registered
2,400 Posts
Right back at ya Butch. Can't wait to meet you.

·
Registered
2,061 Posts
Glad to have ya home Butch :congrats: Happy Holidays

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
Great to hear your voice Butch:D, and a Merry CHRISTmas to you also. I hope we'll all get to see you while you're home this time, just let us know when and where. Bob

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
Very happy for you and your family, Butch... I know the feeling of being 10K miles from home on the holidays! 40 years ago today! Use the whip on those guys at work and let them know how lucky they are to be in the "WORLD" (USA) and not over seas!!! Happy Holidays to you all, from Casa Granda, Az... Only got 9holes in this afternoon, but have 18 lined up for X-Mas Day!!! Hope we don't freeze? Only 61* today;)... Ed&Leslie8)

·
Registered
1,556 Posts
Happy Holidays to you Butch and EVERYONE ELSE!!!!

·
Registered
4,834 Posts
Welcome Home!! Glad you are back for a bit. Merry Chirstmas to you and your family.

Merry Christmas to everyone here on the WA VTXOA!!!!

·
Registered
3,402 Posts
Merry Christmas, Butch! Glad to have you home buddy! Does this mean your here for a while? Sure hope so. Would love to get together and go have a brew. ;) 8)

Dave~

·
Registered
575 Posts
Thats great Butch! glad you will be home with the family. We can get together and teach you how to ride again. I hope we can find your scoot its got to be way in the back of the Garage. Im really glad your home and hope most of our people can come home soon. Jim

1 - 14 of 14 Posts