Honda VTX Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What with all the bad and disheartening news lately - BigD's mishap, Ric's father passing, Ribbone getting one year older, the economy in the tank, folks losing jobs left & right, traffic getting worse, snow & rain, stock market in the tank, still having to go Xmas shopping, etc. etc. - I wanted to wish everyone a happy holiday season & wish everyone a more profitable and optimistic new year.

The bad news can get to you after a while, but I keep thinking about the great rides with new friends on the 'X' and the fact I am relatively healthy (of course there is the overeating...) with a family that lives close by and supports each other.

In the new year, Jean & I plan to take a couple of long rides and lots of short ones with many of the members of this group. :mcrider: We look forward to warmer and cheerier weather to get back on the road.

Happy Holidays to you and your family and let's all tip a cup of cheer to the new year and better times. :beer3:

PS - To keep this on topic - I added a fuse block to the X this weekend so I can plug in all the accessories I'm sure I'll be getting at Xmas (there's that optimistic thinking again).:grin:

·
Registered
2,061 Posts
What with all the bad and disheartening news lately - BigD's mishap, Ric's father passing, Ribbone getting one year older, the economy in the tank, folks losing jobs left & right, traffic getting worse, snow & rain, stock market in the tank, still having to go Xmas shopping, etc. etc. - I wanted to wish everyone a happy holiday season & wish everyone a more profitable and optimistic new year.

The bad news can get to you after a while, but I keep thinking about the great rides with new friends on the 'X' and the fact I am relatively healthy (of course there is the overeating...) with a family that lives close by and supports each other.

In the new year, Jean & I plan to take a couple of long rides and lots of short ones with many of the members of this group. :mcrider: We look forward to warmer and cheerier weather to get back on the road.

Happy Holidays to you and your family and let's all tip a cup of cheer to the new year and better times. :beer3:

PS - To keep this on topic - I added a fuse block to the X this weekend so I can plug in all the accessories I'm sure I'll be getting at Xmas (there's that optimistic thinking again).:grin:
:agree: And a very HAPPY X-MAS and NEW YEAR TO YA ALL :a13:

·
Registered
5,399 Posts
And a +100 from me as well.

Merry Christmas to everyone!

2009 is going to be a very busy year for me with the house finally moving into construction. But I still hope to get some rides in. I spent way to much time house bound in 2008, I'm going to need to stretch my legs this coming summer!

·
Registered
3,531 Posts
Merry Christmas to all.:D

·
Registered
2,400 Posts
The weather out side is frightful. Stay warm and have a Very merry Christmas. Be safe and we'll see you all soon. Lee and Family

1 - 5 of 5 Posts