Honda VTX Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Want to wish everyone a Happy New Year! Hope every one has a great year and lots of miles of riding.

·
Registered
2,766 Posts
Ditto .... let's make '09 the best Bickerson year of all !!!

·
Registered
3,370 Posts
A happy and prosperous.....or should I say.....and survivable 2009 to all.

Is that a word?

·
Registered
599 Posts
well, thank god I survived the crazies last nite....never left the yard and too damb cold out there...did see a bunch of drunks staggering down the block falling into the fence to keep them from falling on the ground.....lol....HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE........DALLAS

·
Registered
4,371 Posts
Happy New Year To all youse VTX riders out there...:thumbup:

According to Honda... In 2009 we that own 1800's are now to become extinct...
No More 1800's to be produced...:dontknow: :dontknow:

Ah well... We all know it is the best 2 wheeled Machine around and I will ride it a few more miles this year...:doorag: :doorag:

Already I am waitin'for the weather to break and looking forward to Hooky-ing up with the Bickersons and Friends to do lots of miles with lots of laughs and good times :roll: 8) :lol:

You folks are the Best :firstplace: And here is to a great year in 2009... :beer3:

:a13::b2b::barf::crew::eat1: :mcrider: :mcrider: :mcrider:

·
Registered
1,011 Posts

HAPPY NEW YEAR!:congrats:

Hope everyone had a fun and safe night. I has been great meeting some of the local VTX croud. Looking forward to more ridding and meeting in 2009. Now please excuse me while i go back to nursing this hangover.:mrgreen:

·
Registered
156 Posts
Many happy miles to all this year... Now lets hope that gas prices stay down and that spring comes early this year!

See some of you in a few weeks at the bike show.

·
Registered
508 Posts
Happy new year everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts