Honda VTX Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Selling Hard Krome 2.5 Stripper Pipes off my 2004 VTX-1300 in excellent condition $100 live in Watermill area on the westside. They look and sound great but I wanted quit so put stock pipes on.

Guns

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
What part of town you in. May have to convince the wifey.
I live in Watermill near Argyle Forrest and Old Middleburg on the westside. If interested in looking at them PM me.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Bracket is still on the pipes that bolt directly where stock pipes go.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Thanks for the great deal on some really nice pipes!!! I can't wait to install them.:thumbup:

BTW is your bike jetted for the pipes? Just wondering if I will have to have mine jetted or not.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks for the great deal on some really nice pipes!!! I can't wait to install them.:thumbup:

BTW is your bike jetted for the pipes? Just wondering if I will have to have mine jetted or not.
Mine had a 210 jet with the pipes but I have an after market airbox. I think stock is 190. I have 195 now with stock pipes and after market airbox. Bought a JD kit that came with a variety of jets and messed around with the clip on the needle until it was right you can call the JD Jet company and they will help. Or, just wait and see because I know some have not rejeted. Hope that helps...:dontknow:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts