Honda VTX Forum banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Old Goat
24,077 Posts
JUst got out of the ER myself....out of control BP that have yet to get a handle on....Prayers and Best wishes for speedy recovery

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
JUst got out of the ER myself....out of control BP that have yet to get a handle on....Prayers and Best wishes for speedy recovery
Phil,
I hope you get it under control soon. Sorry to hear this too.

Jim

·
Registered
5,097 Posts
Prayers and good thoughts out to you too Phil. Aint much worse than being in hospital. Always Onward!

·
Registered
1,836 Posts
Prayers for you, too, TennX! BP being out of whack can really do some strange and scary things to your head and body!

·
Registered
5,821 Posts
Prayers just sent up and many are in agreement here. Speedy recovery coming your way, listen to the docs too.

·
Registered
2,280 Posts
Hey Kevin, glad to hear you're still with us. Career ain't important.............your health IS. Take care of the ticker, everything else is secondary. Ya got prayers and best wishes.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Prayers being made bud. I know i saw this somewhat late, but nonetheless, hope all is well and a good, healthy recovery. Hope yall aren't getting hit too bad with the storm thats over there now.

Stay safe.

21 - 29 of 29 Posts