Honda VTX Forum banner
21 - 37 of 37 Posts

· Registered
2007 VTX 1800N (N1), Vance and Hines (baffled), stock intake, 23K miles and growing
432 Posts
How big of an engine is enough
These kinds of discussions are lame. "How much of an engine do you need?" is the same question as "how much money do you need?". How about you let ME figure that what I want and YOU figure out what you want. Their argument stems from a stance of "I don't want or need it, so you don't either".
To answer his question, I frequently use all of my 1800ccs. I twist that throttle WAO specifically to use all of it. I love it, it's fun as hell.

· Registered
7,827 Posts
Apparently, some define the word 'need' as, 'that which is required to make one happy'. This explains my ex and her need :rolleyes: for expensive jewelry and high fashion cloths, that eventually drove her into bankruptcy and the need for friends and family to help bail her out (she needed to pay rent). You can't blame someone for needing certain things, or can you? :p

· Registered
2007 VTX 1800N (N1), Vance and Hines (baffled), stock intake, 23K miles and growing
432 Posts
Green day is playing? I hope Harley reduced their profit margins to appease the band. And God forbid bikers go to the show with Trump/MAGA gear.
More to the point of this thread, does the nightster (sp?) engine look like a toy? The steel look is so much more appealing on a cruiser. Just me?

· Registered
13,620 Posts
Holy crap! Missed the party...........NOT!

Reactions: Merry Prankster

· Registered
13,620 Posts
The word 'Harley' is synonymous with INSANE prices.

21 - 37 of 37 Posts