Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for ideas. :D

I like the rear fender and tire size ok. I would just like to cut the rear black plastic off up to the tail light and leave it at that. I would be happy with the rear tire view at that point. That would also save the rear turn signal lights.

Is mounting the license plate on the shock the best solution?

Thanks

·
Registered
178 Posts
VTXF,

I thought you were selling your bike??

I am in the process of installing Hard Krome 2.5 Straights on my "F" bike right now.

I also have ordered and am waiting for delivery of: Kurts (Glacial Graphics) 240 sumo x shorty fender and 1.5 seat, RC components chrome wheels, the Super Hub wheel mouting system, cycle house 240 swingarm with softail kit, cycle house softail shocks, cycle house chrome engine covers with X, cycle house down under caliper, Aeromach Phat levers, Aeromach tribal grips, and German Petes blank of plates for the desmog.

I have already installed with no problems: honda chrome oil dipstick, chrome fusion clamps, big bike parts chrome switch box housings, and Kuryakyn Chrome master cylinder covers.

I will be relocating the license plate to the side...probably use Kurts set up for it.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I decided to keep my bike.

With only 25 miles on it people wanted to pay me 6K or more less for the bike than what I paid for it.

I decided I would burn it to the ground before I did that.

So........ onward and upward... Now I am going to trick it out more that what it is already.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts