Honda VTX Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,891 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well crap, this is the second forum which I participate that has made this change.
Main gripe is you can no longer, change font size and/or highlight text to focus attention to the important part of the post,
And, I just don't like the new look/feel...

In conclusion: Old People Don't Like Change.

·
Old Goat
24,433 Posts
I
Well crap, this is the second forum which I participate that has made this change.
Main gripe is you can no longer, change font size and/or highlight text to focus attention to the important part of the post,
And, I just don't like the new look/feel...

In conclusion: Old People Don't Like Change.
It is whaT it is......most fuctions are still here...but u got to hunt and peck...hopefully it will get better when missing functions are pointed out.....good luck

·
Registered
1,891 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Took a while before I saw that you emboldened text in my original post.
Ok, but red was better as well as making the text larger.

And finally yes I know it is what it is... supposed to be better for viewing on a phone.

·
Old Goat
24,433 Posts
Took a while before I saw that you emboldened text in my original post.
Ok, but red was better as well as making the text larger.

And finally yes I know it is what it is... supposed to be better for viewing on a phone.
What I meant “it is what it is” we aint got no choice in the matter ...;);)....good luck with it...

·
Registered
11,005 Posts
bonjour, ok il n'y a pas trop de choix dans les cadres des forums mais dommage ça ressemble trop à l'autre forum sur le VTX par la couleur de l'écriture.
Translation:
"hello, ok there is not too much choice in the frameworks of the forums but too bad it looks too much like the other forum on the VTX by the color of the writing."

·
Administrator
602 Posts
I have a huge favor to ask of y'all.

Please posts all questions, comments, and feedback (both good and bad) regarding the new platform in our official Community Feedback thread rather than starting multiple new threads.

Let me explain why this is important. We will be seeing weekly updates (approximately) to the platform that are largely fueled by community feedback. By keeping all of the information in one thread we can be certain that we don't miss a thing. All feedback is passed on to the developers. I will be closing this thread to avoid confusion.

- Cricket

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.