Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Can't make it, wish I could.

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We would like to invite all the members of the GL1800riders.com, VTXOA.com, M109Riders.com and BigBikeRiders.com community to a FREE BBQ at our Hendersonville store on September 21, Friday Night (6:00pm) our store/warehouse located at 1548 Airport Road, Unit B1, Hendersonville, NC 28792 . Our store is only about 10 miles away from the Wings over the Smokies.

So make your plans now to attend. Last year we had a great group of folks show up. Don't miss this one!

The event will be RSVP so we can get an accurate count of how much food to cook. Please fillout the poll. Thanks

·
Registered
2,707 Posts
I will be making the trip to Hendersonville :) Hopefully then to my brother's house in Sunset Beach NC.

It has been to long and I am eager to see my friends again!!!

·
Registered
6,117 Posts
Hmm Well Iowa soes play on the road that weekend, and as much as I would like to come on down, I've already used up as much vacation as I dare to use,,,,, anyway tell us how it goes,,, and tastes,,,,,, HMMM BBQ

·
Registered
507 Posts
BBQ

LaMonster,
I'm interested as of right now but of course unsure what the future holds at that time. If I come 182mi. can you recommend a place to stay in the area. Thanks...T

·
Registered
1,785 Posts
Myself and few others are thinking about, and as it is now We will make it,but, don't know for sure. - the future still unknow.

·
Registered
704 Posts
Add one more to the BBQ

My better half is gonna fly up to Asheville on Thurs. We're gonna do a little riding, take in the sights, BBQ on Fri. and ride some more on Sat.

·
Registered
13,182 Posts
Love you brothers and sisters but can't do 3000 miles each way for a BBQ. :lol:

·
Seat Dr
5,159 Posts
Mmmmm....BBQ sounds good to me. I was out of town last year but nothing on the agenda this year.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts