Honda VTX Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey i deleted the promo code hdl sent me for their current sale, but now i need it....can anyone help? thanks....shadow

·
Mad Hatter
21,343 Posts
Sale is LONG Gone :!: :!: Snooze ya loose, well at least until the next one :wink: :wink:

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
you're right "hotdog was the code....guess i'll just suck up the 10%....she can't wait any longer for the parts!!! thanks guys!

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
OK you're new so in order 2 make ya feel @ home...

(lost the code)
No more beer! No more beer!

...we're gonna treat ya like 1 of our own...................

·
Registered
2,423 Posts
shadow16508 said:
you're right "hotdog was the code....guess i'll just suck up the 10%....she can't wait any longer for the parts!!! thanks guys!
IF your order totals $1,000 you'll qualify for HDL's "Bike Builder Discount" which is 10% off of everything that the recent sale would have covered.

I don't know how much you were looking to order, but if it was a good amount and you get close to the $1,000 mark, you can always order your next set of tires now, some oil and filters, etc., to hit that number and then only spend $900 with your discount.

Of course, if you were only going to order a couple things, this might not be something you'll use right now but it's good information to keep in mind.

·
Registered
624 Posts
I just placed an order yesterday, and I asked them about the next sale and they said there probably won't be another one until about Thanksgiving. :chicken: They ought to at least do one for Labor Day.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts