Honda VTX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After ordering as recently as July 4th sale and I received an email from them a couple of days ago. I tried to log into their website to get to my wish list to order and it tells me I am not in the system. Has anyone else had this trouble?
Rick

·
Registered
15 Posts
Oh no! Did HDL actually make a mistake? From reading this board I was convinced that Hal walked on water at least once a day. And that it is heresy to order parts from any other place on the net. Not to mention the crooks that run your local shop. What is the world coming to. There is no Santa Claus....Tooth Fairy...etc...

·
Registered
2,054 Posts
waltHHMS said:
Oh no! Did HDL actually make a mistake? From reading this board I was convinced that Hal walked on water at least once a day. And that it is heresy to order parts from any other place on the net. Not to mention the crooks that run your local shop. What is the world coming to. There is no Santa Claus....Tooth Fairy...etc...
Have you ordered from HDL in the past or do you know of the things that Hal does for the members of this forum? Hal may not walk on water but he sure is a stand up guy.

·
Registered
280 Posts
stepbill said:
waltHHMS said:
Have you ordered from HDL in the past or do you know of the things that Hal does for the members of this forum? Hal may not walk on water but he sure is a stand up guy.
+1

G

·
See if you can get them to tell my Ex that I don't exist; that would be a big help!!

Computers only mirror their humans' mistakes-relax and they will make it right.

·
Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I am not bashing Hal, I have ordered a lot of stuff from HDL. I just wondered if anyone else has experienced this and if they had it might be a glitch in HDL's system and they would get it corrected.
Rick

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
waltHHMS said:

Now that's not true. He only walks on water once a week, just for practice. And didn't you know Santa Claus and the Tooth Fairy are Hal's off hour jobs. Gee talk about kickin a guy when his hands under the pillow. Shame on you mister, you just lost your quarter.

G

·
Yea, I know what ya mean.
I called Chris with an order problem... and they fixed it.
What did they say when you called?

·
Registered
2,014 Posts
Ive been buying stuff from HDL since about Sept. 2002 and only had one issue. I called and the supplier was way behind for this item so it was back ordered.

I do buy a few parts locally if he makes an attemp at matching HDL pricing just to support the little guy type shop. HDL has been far better than any other high volume online store in my experience and Hal goes beyond most men in his position.

BTW waltHHMS welcome aboard newb. :p :lol:

·
Registered
325 Posts
Go with it......now's the chance to see all them purty ladies in the shower nekid 8)

Nanuk

·
Registered
868 Posts
rickb said:
I am not bashing Hal, I have ordered a lot of stuff from HDL. I just wondered if anyone else has experienced this and if they had it might be a glitch in HDL's system and they would get it corrected.
Rick
When you order, if you don't click the link to tell the system to remember your info it will not be there. I have ordered different times and they have not kept my info, but that is the way I prefer it.

·
Registered
8,223 Posts

·
Registered
6,117 Posts
I at times have had problems getting to the wish list, but normally if I try a few times I finally get it right,,,,

·
Registered
4,552 Posts
Well if HDL says you don't exist, where can I find the keys to the VTX you don't own? :D

·
Registered
357 Posts
If there's been a mistake, it was an honest one. I'd contact HDL directly if I had a question rather than post it here.

And Walt, Hal's good reputation is hard-earned and well deserved. Welcome to the board he provides.

G

·
I just called up there and confirmed with Drew there is an issue. He said he will email me by the end of the day. I don't see an issue with posting the problem. It was actually helpful to Drew that I was able to tell him others were experiencing the same thing. He did find me in the database however so hopefully that is a good sign.

·
Registered
1,733 Posts
while choosing acronyms that don't know us...

Oh, but for the IRS to think I didn't exist...

but social security alone knew better.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts