Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
6,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need a head count for the dells trip, trying to help Skinny. May 20th and 21st. We had a new member say he had a hotel contact up there so he can chime in if he wants here. I do need to call up there A.S.A.P. Thanks everyone.

·
Registered
326 Posts
I would like to go,but it might be something last minute.Wife has something going Sat,but if it works out I may be able to go along,all alone and lonely. :roll:

·
Registered
6,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I might be in the same boat, we are have trouble getting some one to stay with the kids for the weekend.

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
Well WIVO'S, Mad napper and my self have found out we will not be making any weekend trips. :( The Post Office has her working every Saturday again :( and my work is the central call center for Murray Lawn and Garden. So anyone that lives west of the Mississippi River will be calling me for help that means I am working Saturdays also :x We will try and make some Sunday runs this summer hope to see you guys and lady's some time this summer.

·
Registered
9,553 Posts
Skinny said:
Well WIVO'S, Mad napper and my self have found out we will not be making any weekend trips. :( The Post Office has her working every Saturday again :( and my work is the central call center for Murray Lawn and Garden. So anyone that lives west of the Mississippi River will be calling me for help that mean I am working Saturdays also :x We will try and make some Sunday runs this summer hope to see you guys and lady's some time this summer.
:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(
Will be somewhat resricted myself this summer. Found out Tues. at work that either this Fri. or next Fri. will be my last with Chrysler.
BEING laidoff INDEFINITLY.
May be called back occasionally for vacation replacement but that only lasts for a week at a time and they have to bring back 8 guys before me.
Unemployment sucks.

Sorry to put a damper on this thread but really down right now

·
Registered
2,094 Posts
Joe, that really SUCKS!!!! Thank-You corporate America!!! Way to take care of your people..... :? Hopefully you and Diane will be able to join us for some rides.....
Cheer up, you have a lot of Brothers here that are your Friends!!! :D We'll take care of you :D :D

OK, So I think Dru and I are in for the Dells trip, but only for a stay Saturday night, then Home Sunday.

By the way>MY BIKE IS DONE!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :) :D :D
I EVEN RODE IT LAST NIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D
IT RUNS AND LOOKS AWESOME!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D
Thanks to my Buddy Tom for all his work on the paint...It's beautiful 8)

Later all,
Sam

·
Registered
3,616 Posts
Joe, what can I say. That is absolutely terrible! :(

Let me know if there's anything Lace and I can do.

·
Registered
2,763 Posts
Sorry to hear that Joe! I'm sure God has a plan for you, just need to seek it. All the best,

Woot!

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Forget the trips Joe. Keep your head up ... there is lots of local riding to do. Let me know if there is anything I can do to help with the job ... I know lots of people in the Racine business community after working there and a few here in Milwaukee.

As far as the Dells ... I am at best a maybe and probably only for a ride up on Sat and back on sun only if the trip to Dallas on Memorial weekend falls through.

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
Roadblock said:
Forget the trips Joe. Keep your head up ... there is lots of local riding to do. Let me know if there is anything I can do to help with the job ... I know lots of people in the Racine business community after working there and a few here in Milwaukee.

As far as the Dells ... I am at best a maybe and probably only for a ride up on Sat and back on sun only if the trip to Dallas on Memorial weekend falls through.
DIDO form the Mad Napper and myself :wink:

http://www.ratethedells.com/propertyInf ... ertyID=301

·
Registered
6,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Joe you know that I consider you, and your wife as my family, and there is no end to what we will do for you, so if you need anything, you make sure I get a call.

·
Registered
6,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Its looking like no one can make plans for this. I am going to go up that way on the saturday the 21st. My mom is moving to there cabin that weekend, and they live about 1/2 hour north of the dells, and anyone that wants to just take a ride that day is welcome to come. I will just take a ride up there, and stop by my moms house they said you guys, and ladys are welcome to.

·
Registered
6,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I will call them but if there is not going to be a group going it just would not be the same, for me and the wife. If we went alone, we would wind up in the motel room for the weekend, hey that might not be bad :oops: well I will check, but as I said I am going up that weekend even if its just for the day on saturday.

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
I tryed calling yesterday, I will also try some time today between calls from around the US of A. get a price on 10 rooms we will fill them plus more I am sure, trying for a head count does not work, tryed all last year long it did not work, but the one's that made the trips will always be there, if there is someone WHO does not like to be on the board will show up anyways. I see can happen again. COME ONE COME ALL SKINNY 8)

http://www.ratethedells.com/propertyInf ... ertyID=301

·
Registered
86 Posts
Hey guys! I have a hookup in the dells for $79.00 at American World. Let me know where we plan on staying. By the looks of it you all chose a hotel but I did'nt see a rate. Let me know if this works or if we are staying at the hotel that is linked in the message board. By the way the Auto Motion Car show is that weekend as well. It's crazy fun around there that weekend. The cops even block off a street for burnouts!!!! Woohoo.

Sorry for the delay in getting back to everyone about the hotel I was out of town.

Have a good one!

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
vtxter said:
Hey guys! I have a hookup in the dells for $79.00 at American World. Let me know where we plan on staying. By the looks of it you all chose a hotel but I did'nt see a rate. Let me know if this works or if we are staying at the hotel that is linked in the message board. By the way the Auto Motion Car show is that weekend as well. It's crazy fun around there that weekend. The cops even block off a street for burnouts!!!! Woohoo.

Sorry for the delay in getting back to everyone about the hotel I was out of town.

Have a good one!
The rate last year was $49.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts