Honda VTX Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You know that headlight stick-er-out-er.

Do any of our board brothers make them? Wishmaster? Hick? They seem easy enough for some of these guys considering their talent.

I want one but... I just can't pull the trigger on a bracket with 4 holes for $50 bucks! :badabing:

·
Registered
2,899 Posts
topspin43 said:
You know that headlight stick-er-out-er.

Do any of our board brothers make them? Wishmaster? Hick? They seem easy enough for some of these guys considering their talent.

I want one but... I just can't pull the trigger on a bracket with 4 holes for $50 bucks! :badabing:
Glen "Deersleigher" makes/sells them. I have the 3" and it's puuurfek. 8)

Biddy

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
Glen gets my vote here. Not only a good product, but deluxe customer support :!:

G

·
Headlight extension

I have both the head light extender and the clutch lever kit from Glen and they both were high quality products for the money.

I noticed my head light beam was jumping all over the place an discovered the bosses broken on the bezel. :( We have some pretty rough roads and I ride a little hard at times so I contributed the broken bosses to that. :shock:

Add me to the "Gen is my Friend" List as well

·
Registered
898 Posts
topspin43 said:
As Nike would say... "Just Do It".
I purchased the 4" one and received a fab looking product for $30.00 shipped; you cannot beat that deal.

Seriously, it looks awesome, so go ahead and pull that damn trigger.

·
Old Goat
26,260 Posts
+1 on all his products(Ive got 2" ext and signal beeper) and the money goes to charity , cant beat that,While your on the site check out the clutch relief and the signal beeper if you get the beeper you wont know how you got along with out it.

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
I want to thank everyone for the great reviews and most for trying my products. Glens VTX Garage has given the kids rehab center 1250.00 from your purchase support. Thank You All.
Glen

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Just a sidenote to remember to PM DEARSLEIGHER not DEERSLEIGHER. Poor guy gets a ton of mail and no $$$!

Thanks for the link to Glen guys.

Anybody have a pic of an extended headlight on a C with no shield?

·
Registered
562 Posts
huh?? they make those?? that might have been nice to know. I needed to get my lightbar out farther to fit w/ the windshield, so I got some flat-bar and nuts & bolts from the hardware store, use a sawzall and drill, and made my own. Since the lightbar was supposed to use the headlight mounting holes, it became a lightbar AND headlight extender. Cost me maybe $20, and was the time worth it? probably not for most people, but I'd rather pay $20 and spend 5 hours manufacturing and bloodying my knuckles than spend $40 for someone else to do it.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Hogzilla said:
huh?? they make those?? that might have been nice to know. I needed to get my lightbar out farther to fit w/ the windshield, so I got some flat-bar and nuts & bolts from the hardware store, use a sawzall and drill, and made my own. Since the lightbar was supposed to use the headlight mounting holes, it became a lightbar AND headlight extender. Cost me maybe $20, and was the time worth it? probably not for most people, but I'd rather pay $20 and spend 5 hours manufacturing and bloodying my knuckles than spend $40 for someone else to do it.
$4 bucks an hour and the satisfaction of...
....what's so satisfying again?
....something about bloody nuckles 8)

·
Registered
1,785 Posts
I just did my own. Used a dremmel and the only problem was for the holes( I took them to a friend's shop for a good drill). If I did you can do it !!!!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts