Honda VTX Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings all, I am going to add aux. lighting to the Retro in the near future and after reading the various and sundry reviews on different light bars from the usual suspects (some not so stellar) I am thinking serious thoughts about the Headwinds and possibly Adjure lighting. Headwinds offers a "lightbar lower tree cover for the VTX (2-2422CA)" for their 2" Mariah Rocket (12900 CA) 35 watt spotlights. Anybody out there have any views or suggestions (or recommendations) on these products as far as windshields, lowers, turn signals and mounts (or anything else) are concerned? I think these lights would add a little something out of the norm of acc. lights and what few I have seen look good....good quality. Hey thanks in advance. Ride safe, Bisley

·
Registered
5,558 Posts
The only thing I can offer is I've never heard any bad comments about Headwind products only positive stuff.

·
Registered
16,088 Posts
I installed the F bar for a friend and it is a very nice product. The directions I had left a lot to be desired. The product was very nice though 8)

This is why the above pic looks so dirty :wink: It rains all the time in Seattle :shock:

·
Registered
431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hey Jon.....think you could send a little of that rain to Tennessee....I think I remember what it looks like....rises up from the ground and glows green in the moonlight if my memory serves me right :lol: . We are DRY here. I have mowed my grass 4 times since the first of May but I have got a lot of riding in! Thanks for the picture and info...ride safe, Bisley

1 - 4 of 4 Posts