Honda VTX Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

Just dropping a line from VERY sunny kuwait. Letting everyone know that I am still kicking and wanting to ride my bike REAL bad.

Wife just ordered me a coming home present. 2008 Orange/black Busa for when I get home.

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
Ranger,
Good to hear from you, glad you are doing OK. Hope you are home safe, and SOON>

Brock

·
Registered
1,940 Posts
Howdy and THANKS :!: :!: :!:

Keep yur ARSE down!!!!

B. :wink:

·
Registered
583 Posts
Howdie! Howdie! Try & stay cool over there in the sandbox. THANK YOU for all you do.

·
Registered
440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
jwhok said:
Are you keeping your ST?

Keep your head down. 8)
Hey John,

Yeah, the St is our ride together bike.
The busa will be my ride with friends bike :) I have been looking at one for a while and the new improvements cinched the deal. I was looking the the cbr 1000rr and the zx-14 also. But the new orange/black busa is one sharp bike. Jackie suprised me, when I told her about the new look and improvements, she picked up the phone and called the Suzuki dealer in Anderson and asked if they were going to get any and when. Then she went down there and bought it. She said it kind of shocked the sales guy to sale one like that. It should arrive in Sept. I will not be home till first of Jan.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.