Honda VTX Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
12,423 Posts
Just found this forum online a few days ago. I'm very impressed with the topics and discussions. I've been riding all my life, from dirt bikes to cruisers. I just picked up this 08 1300T. So far I'm very impressed. View attachment 206422 View attachment 206423
Black -is- the fastest color! What city-town do you hail from? Lots of Ca-nay-dee-yuns on here. Welcome from central Pa. high atop the Alleghenies.

·
Registered
12,423 Posts
I little city West of Winnipeg called Brandon...
We here in the US of A have a very catchy expression "LET'S GO BRANDON!" 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: SSHardball22

·
Premium Member
10,379 Posts
Welcome from CowTown. I've been to Brandon many times.
Nice bike, ride safe.

Reactions: zeoswj

·
Registered
2006 Honda VTX1800C3
12 Posts
Just found this forum online a few days ago. I'm very impressed with the topics and discussions. I've been riding all my life, from dirt bikes to cruisers. I just picked up this 08 1300T. So far I'm very impressed. View attachment 206422 View attachment 206423
Nice looking bike! I recently just bought a VTX1800C… previously, I was riding a Harley Fat Bob. Anyway, welcome to the forum!

Attachments

·
Registered
2004 VTX1300S converted to R
619 Posts
Just found this forum online a few days ago. I'm very impressed with the topics and discussions. I've been riding all my life, from dirt bikes to cruisers. I just picked up this 08 1300T. So far I'm very impressed.
Has the exhaust been changed? I thought the 08's had the bullet style exhaust.
Font Line Engineering Auto part Technical drawing

·
Registered
08, 1300T
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
To be honest I don't know. I've only had the bike a little over a month now. But what I do know is the exhaust looks the same in the owners manual.

·
Registered
3,631 Posts
Howdy from Texas and welcome to the club!
Thanks for the pictures, she looks incredibly preserved, good job finding her!
I am not surprised that you are impressed. These are incredible bikes. I am sure you cannot wipe the grin off your face every time you ride. (y)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts