Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
9,361 Posts
Nice ride. Whats your general location? Such as......Welcome from central Pa. high atop the Alleghenies.

·
Old Goat
26,012 Posts
Reactions: Stevedore2021

·
Registered
9,361 Posts
I live near Chattanooga, TN, just West of the TN River and about 1 hour West of the Dragon's Tail.
Envious of your location and all the great riding roads around there. Though we do have some nice riding here too.

Reactions: Stevedore2021

·
Old Goat
26,012 Posts
Envious of your location and all the great riding roads around there. Though we do have some nice riding here too.
Being from memphis,Ive been thru there numerous times....I dont see what the big deal is...gorgeous scenery,winding roads,clean,green rivers and lakes...oh yeah and good food....blah,blah,Yada,Yada...lol

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Being from memphis,Ive been thru there numerous times....I dont see what the big deal is...gorgeous scenery,winding roads,clean,green rivers and lakes...oh yeah and good food....blah,blah,Yada,Yada...lol
Please let me know when you travel here, I would like to try to ride with you....

·
Old Goat
26,012 Posts
Please let me know when you travel here, I would like to try to ride with you....
Thanks but at 73 my long hauls are over.....enjoy while u can,,,,

·
Registered
6,297 Posts
Welcome to the board where your questions will be answered

·
Registered
1,714 Posts
I live near Chattanooga, TN, just West of the TN River and about 1 hour West of the Dragon's Tail.
Welcome to the club!
And awesome location. Jealous. How often do you ride the dragon? I rode just its short tail once when passing through and it was fun. Would like to do it again sometime.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts